freak storm || chapter seven

'a string that was tangled badlythe one who will untangle the knot is youI'm not, not afraid anymore'

the one who will untangle the knot is you

I'm not, not afraid anymore'

- im not afraid, holland

➳➳➳➳➳

"I'm glad we're doing this." Peter does a small skip and a spin on the Charles Bridge where Kyungsoo was earlier in the day, more healthy too. 

"You know they used to execute people on this bridge. They would like-put them in a basket and they would like drown them in water. Sorry. Yoo told me earlier and I got excited at the fact he told me, he told me uh just before you disappeared at the Opera." Peter looked over to MJ guiltily. He continues with a new conversation.

"It's our last night in Prague and I had this plan that I wanted to tell you. I'm just gonna...I'm just gonna tell you. Uh... MJ I-"

"I am Spider-Man." Peter stutters up just sounds rather than words, MJ keeps going, "that's what you were gonna say that you're Spiderman. You're Spiderman, oh and you have plant powers or something?" MJ points over to a Kyungsoo who is walking up to them. 

"Sorry? Am I interrupting a date night?" Peter ignores the tired looking boy who was missing for longer than Peter was, his focus on convincing MJ he's not Spiderman.

"I'm not Spiderman. I mean what would make you think that I was Spiderman?" 

"I mean I've been watching you for like a while now it's... kind of obvious. The fact that you like disappear, out of nowhere, for no reason. Are you okay back there?" MJ turns to the ignored Kyungsoo. 

"Oh little ol' me? I'm fine, I'll just sit over there..." He staggers towards the wall of the bridge.

"You know Susan Yang thinks that you're a male escort." Peter shakes his head rapidly, Kyungsoo interrupts any of the words he's about to say.

"Oh I wish. Parker I'd hirer you and treat you right." The boy is still looking at his hands as he says this. 

"I'm- I'm not a male escort."

"Well then, you are Spiderman."

"MJ makes a valid point there, Night Monkey." MJ nods towards the Korean boy, she pulls off her backpack and unzips it. She pulls out something mechanic covered in webs.

"I- um I- maybe here it's Spider- Spider Monkey."

"Oh can I be Edward then? No I prefer Jaspar actually." 

As the two look over with judgemental faces, the thing MJ holds inexplicably goes off projecting something and MJ drops it. The projector briefly shows the Air Elemental and Mysterio. Peter and MJ look around shocked and frightened by what they just witnessed. Peter moves cautiously forward and bends down to pick it up.