grim reaper || nineteen

'in comparison to one's longingfarewell goes by so quickly'

farewell goes by so quickly'

- starry night, suho

➳➳➳➳➳

Peter was in a confused daze, the guy he liked just ran towards men with guns that were solely after him and wanting to take him back to wherever Hydra hid like the prey they were. His brain was in a static state, Happy's voice in his suit was just a vibration that was a slight annoyance while he tried to function. The situation he hoped was a haze, a lie, a cruel joke. He remembers during their time as an unlikely duo, Kyungsoo confided in him, often at times late at night over the phone when Kyungsoo would gasp himself awake from terrors and had no one to confide in so he would call the boy who is usually awake on a roof somewhere. He told Peter a backstory that wasn't fully put together, but the pieces given included what happened each time Hydra found the boy with a smart mouth. The fact that he dumbed down his life story in the tulip field, it wasn't Korean to England to America, they boy took refuge in passing countries, but never felt like anywhere was worthy to bring up as it often lasted six months. His parents still not caring enough to have any insight to the Kyungsoo's powers, just constantly blaming him when they had to move, just constantly shoving the issues on to their oldest son.

He would leave. Kyungsoo would leave this all behind, just like how he was running away from Peter now but the next time he wouldn't be able to turn back with a goofy thumbs up. No choice, no other option. Hydra was always a threat especially with many of the most prized possessions either locked away, on the run or Bucky doing whatever he was doing. Peter didn't want his last memory here to be either one of them potentially dying, or of this fight. He wanted Kyungsoo to look back at his time here with glee rather than it being a chore for his family.

"Happy?" Peter's voice began to show the weakness he felt in this situation. The boy was at his breaking point. Nothing went his way, Tony at first and then the façade of Mysterio using Tony against him and now this; a stress filled fight that meant any outcome, even Doctor Strange would agree, ended with the loss of Peter's new found friend and whatever they labelled each other as at this point. That's another reason Peter wanted him to stay, Peter realised he never gave much time for Kyungsoo and him, he'd focus on Spidey duties while 'dating' Kyungsoo, yet Kyungsoo never had a chance to truly ask him out. Peter couldn't help but blame himself and his stupid suit. 

Both the teenage boys with powers unheard of for most teens were in an unhealthy mindset for their current situation, but both had the mindset of others before themselves, which they both knew that in the end this would be their downfall. 

"How many more are in there? Kyungsoo has them distracted." Peter begun to run towards the building knowing that there was but wanting to know if he could get them all at once to speed up the process before they in hail more toxic gas that was thrown earlier to subdue Spider-Man, Hydra were smart but forgot that Tony Stark's prodigy knew how to make a suit with a built in gas filter.