hydra shenanigans || eighteen

'honestly, i'm scaredthe world's drunk in a swirling glassat the edge is my burning heart'

the world's drunk in a swirling glass
at the edge is my burning heart'

- drunk-dazed, enhypen

➳➳➳➳➳

Kyungsoo was used to having no roots. Always on the run and never secure enough to create that study structure, he liked to trick himself into believing it wasn't his fault, but when a guy chased you after a hockey game while also using your significant other and putting your brother in danger, he tended to relapse into blaming himself and only himself. In which he would become quite unhealthy. 

"You don't happen to know how to get a hold of Spider-Man's tracking device do you?" Eric looked towards his brother with panic and question.

"Right now isn't the time to b thinking about meeting your heroes Kyungsoo!" Eric tried to keep his voice down in the cvar, but the humour within the question his brother asked because of the situation made it hard for him to be a professional older brother. 

"It's Peter."

"Well then you've met your hero so shut the fuck up and help me think of a pla-" Kyungsoo interrupted with ease.

"No, Spider-Man is Peter, Peter is Spider-Man and that dick back there knew and said something about him being dead. It will be my fault Eric. All mine!" Eric just sped the car up, heading the best way possible to Jaehyun, the eldest brother being the one who knows all in crappy situations like being chased by Hydra agents. 

"Kyungsoo, you know that's dense thinking, Jae is the brains okay, you're the brawls and I'm just the one who can drive well."

"You cook really well to, like a warm mother would."           

Eric ignored his brother's complimentary insult, used to the jokes as he could give them too, he simply continued to drive hazardously towards there safe space, Jae's voice ringing out annoyed through the car speakers after Kyungsoo rang him. "Hello, brother, haven't got long to talk. Just head home. Hydra shenanigans, nothing important." A slap could be heard through the line "Ouch Eric, two hands on the wheel you rebel."

"Very important Jae, mother and father should be informed too."

"That serious, what the hell did you Kyungsoo?"

"Nothing just a slight altercation, can you use those weird connections and get tracking information on Spider-Man. Please no questions, I will explain later." 

The two brothers rush towards their front door, two other cars sat near by, left on the drive in a dash to have the family meeting. Slight noise ran throughout the large empty halls, hitting their ears along with the bumps of their nervous hearts. It's been a while since they had to go through this, the blip giving them an extra 5 years despite Kyungsoo and Eric being the only two to vanish during it.