your friends have to die || chapter eight

'you and ibad tryyou and iand i cry'

'you and i
bad try
you and i
and i cry'

- badbye, rm ft 이이연. 

➳➳➳➳➳

"Nacht Monkey." A women screamed running away from Peter in his stealth suit.

Peter had made his way to Berlin where he was met with a Nick Fury pulling up and simply telling, more like enforcing, him to get in to the blacked out and armoured car. Peter takes a deep and hankered breaths until Fury clears his throat. The menacing man indicating for Peter to put his seatbelt on. Though the boy broke it pulling it too hard with his super strength, Fury started pulling away towards the destination with speed. 

They walk into a Shield Base, the is clearly well off and come back well after the fall because of the Winter Soldier. Maria Hill stands waiting for the two to enter, holograms of inform information around her.

"So... Is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?" 

"He means Edith."

"Look, I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, but he is not who you think he is. Beck is a liar and it's all fake. He has some sort of illusion tech, and that's how he tricked you guys and he tricked me into giving him Edith." Peter pulls the tech from MJ out his bag and places it on the table in front of them all, "It's a projector. I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague." 

"So all that death and destruction we witnessed was caused by this?"

"Possibly attack drones are involved too."

As Fury goes to say something on the situation, Peter senses something is about to happen.

"It's Beck, he's here." The holograms starts to disappear, Maria Hill vanishes with it. The facility is just an abandoned building, completely run down. Fury staggers towards where Maria was, confused entirely. As he takes one more step a missile is fired from behind Peter, the missile seemingly to kill Nick. Peter dashes towards the fallen man. He looks back and sees one of the deadly drones. It takes another shot, blasting Peter through the back wall, causing him to fall several floors down. Quentin Beck's voice takes centre stage. Peter gets surrounded by drones, the lasers all targeted onto him.

Beck's voice is bodiless as it speaks clearly into Peter's mind, "Wow, Peter. Wow. I thought we were close. Fury always had to die. But not you. I tried to help you walk away. Now you're making me do this." The 'do this' echoes throughout the abandoned building. Everything goes dark. Peter looks down and appears to be in his first Tony Stark suit, he looks in horror when lights fall down, revealing a school corridor covered in green smoke. Mysterio walks towards him from the other side. Peter goes to web the man, but all that comes out is green smoke, Mysterio now stands behind him. Peter twists punching where he sensed the man, his fist makes contact with a stone pillar causing him wither in pain for a bit.