I don't hate him nor loathe him for not trying to save us when we first fell into the water. Maybe because I don't have any expectation from him. Yes, that is why I only love characters not real people. You won't love me and I love while expecting nothing back. That's why even if you say you hate me one day, I won't get hurt. I won't. I repeat that in my mind for a few time as if to brainwash myself.

He looks tired. Is the black magic starting to wear off? I've read that claude has a lot of headache because of black magic. I hope he won't hurt too much.

"🎶When the night sneaks in,
  Pick some flowers for my sake"🎶

I start singing while stroking his hair.

"🎶The pretty star smile saying hi,
  Goodbye to the day,🎶
 🎶 Tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow."🎶

Claude opens his eyes and look at me singing. I don't even know why I'm doing this.

"🎶So dream a pretty dream,🎶 🎶 Bye for now and sleep tight,🎶 🎶my child"🎶

 🎶 Bye for now and sleep tight,🎶 🎶my child"🎶

"What song was that?"

"It's a song to say bye bye to bad dreams"

"Goodmorning, papa!"

I give him the biggest smile I have. But he is looking at me with such a strange expression.

"It's not morning."

"Goodevening ,papa"

Then his face returns to his normal emotionless as if that expression wasn't there. And he gets up from the couch.

"Did felix send you in?"

Because he has just woken up, his hair is a little bit messy while his clothes slightly open and I can clearly see his well built body. Wow...abs so cool. Athy would think this is embrassing but not me.

Come to think of this, where did athy go? I look around the room to find athy and where did you think I found her? She is sleeping?? on another couch???   Like father, like daughter!

Time skip~~

"Thank you for inviting athy/ari to tea."

We hold the hem of our dress and bow slightly. Aren't we cute? We even practice lines to talk in sync. However, claude as being claude, no reponse come back.

"Felix"

At his words, felix comes forward and lifts us to our seat. But he still do us a favor. We don't need to struggle to climb the chair anymore. Look at how mucn our relationship has improved? I am so proud.

"Goodmorning, papa" we talk in sync once again.

Usually, he calls us in the afternoon or evening but about a month ago he changed our tea time to morning. So, I got the chance to say goodmorning. Of course, claude doesn't respond.

"Papa was in athy's dream yesterday"

There starts athy nonsense talk.

'I'm sure your dream was about beating up claude.'

'..........'

Seeing no answer come back, it seem I hit the nail on the head. But it's my turn to talk nonsense now.

"Ari dream about papa, too"

"Really?"

"In the dream, a big big black monster caught papa. Ari and athy fought that monster and won. And papa gives us a lot of chocolate."

"........."

No answer come back. Why aren't you answering? I would have glad even if you call it weird. The maids come and serve us milk while claude was served tea. Oh! It's lippe tea. It's really smell good. I want to drink it.

"Is that good, papa?" Athy and I talk in sync without discussing beforehand.

"It's not enjoy for its taste"

"Athy/ari want to drink that too" sync

But felix raises his opposition saying we are too young. So we pout.

"We want it. We want that too."

"Give them if they want"

Athy and I raise the tea cup and seriously smell it before drinking. Felix chuckle at our actions. But once I taste the tea, I could see flowers.

"Athy/ari like it too"

"🌸It feel like flowers are blooming inside athy/ari's mouth🌸"

I was too swayed by the tea that I didn't even notice my eyes turns pink or what I am talking right now

When my sense come back, the mood has already become intense.

You all know what happen next, right? We turn back to drinking our milk.

"Hehe ....we like milk too"