Chapter 1

You were at new house you just bought when you turned 18. You loved your family but needed space for yourself so moved out and bought a little house in Miami. You were sleeping, it was 8:56 Saturday morning when you were awaken by an explosion outside your house.

It shakes your house so much it causes you to fall on the floor. You lay there for about 5 minutes to tired to get up but finally do to see what the hell it was that exploded.

You look at your window and see a cloud of smoke off into the distance. You are still not sure what it was so went down to turn on your T.V.

As you were about to turn it on your father calls you and sounds very scared.

"Y/N!" "Y/N! Turn on the T.V. Quickly!" You heard her scream then the line went dead

"Dad!?!....well okay..." You said to yourself you turn the T.V on to see that there were explosions like that going on all around the world. You turn to the next channel and see a news reporter standing next to the thing that fallin out of the sky.

"Well I'm standing next to this..looks like an I don't know looks like an U.F.O" she says slowly.

As she turned back around to start talking again something really tall and grey slowly stood up behind her and grabbed. The news station turned off.

You hear you phone ringing you pick it up and it's Andrea.

"Y/N! Thank god your alive stay there Jenn, kian, Jc and I are coming to get you!"

"O-okay" you stutter

The line goes dead.