Kel x Reader (FLUFF ONESHOT)

"You need to be more careful while playing basketball!" Y/N scolded, cleaning out Kel's wound that was on his right knee. Kel winced as Y/N poured warm water on his knee, "But did you see me out there! I was kicking butt!" Kel boasted.

"But you should be careful while doing that." Y/N sighed, after they were done cleaning out his wound, they grabbed bandage wraps and wrapped it around his knee.

"You're so stupid, Kel." Y/N said as they kissed him on the forehead, he smiled. "Thanks for cleaning it, Y/N."

Kel stood up and spun around to start walking away, "Wait! You can't just go back outside with an injured knee!" Y/N said, reaching out their arm towards Kel.

"But, what if Aubrey gives Basil a hard time? I need to be there to help him!" Kel exclaimed.

"But you'll be at a disadvantage, you have an injured knee!" Y/N continued. "Plus, Basil is probably already heading home, it's getting dark."

Kel turned to look at Y/N, "...maybe you're right.."

The two Hey, Y/N? Could you maybe, stay here for a bit? Maybe sleepover..." Kel asked with a slight blush on his face.

"Of course." Y/N accepted, walking towards him and kissing Kel on the lips.

END

(Short, I know. I promise I'll publish something long soon)

𝓒𝖍𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓮