Kel x Reader (GENERAL HEADCANONS)

(i can't remember who requested this sorry)

✦𝕂𝔼𝕃 𝕏 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (𝔾𝔼ℕ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃 ℍ𝔼𝔸𝔻ℂ𝔸ℕ𝕆ℕ𝕊)✦

✦HES SO AFFECTIONATE!

✦Don't like PDA? Well, you're gonna have a rough time buster.

✦Okay but if you're uncomfortable with PDA, he probably won't do it. Anything to make his significant other better!

✦I like to think that he's horrible at reading the room and he doesn't notice when someone is flirting with you or him, he probably just thinks they're being really nice.

✦So I don't think he gets jealous easily.

✦If he were to somehow notice that you're being flirted with, he gets pretty upset and jealous.

✦You know how some animals make themselves bigger to intimidate whoever they're afraid of or something?

✦He probably does that, puffs out his chest and musters the most manly voice he can LMFAO

✦He may be dense but when he comes to catcalling, he'd probably throw his basketball at whoever it is.

✦"Hey beautiful, looking for a good ti-" BONK.

✦I personally believe Kel loves being the big spoon. Probably makes him feel stronger and better about himself.

✦I also think that when Kel realized he loved you, he would act a lot like his brother towards you.

✦Because Kel notices that Hero always has girls crushing on him and he thinks he'll be able to get you to fall in love with him that way.

✦It didn't work.

✦I was gonna say that he gets you flowers a lot but he probably doesn't have the money for that soooo

✦Dates? Probably at the park or Gino's pizza.

✦"Hey, Y/N! Wanna see me chug this entire soda first try?" "Please don't.."

✦He also likes to show you off.

✦"SUNNY LOOK! I got the best significant other in the world!"

✦Definitely a goofy boyfriend. Whatever you do,
keep him.

END

i was tired when i made this

𝓒𝖍𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓮