Yandere! Kel x Reader (HEADCANONS)

(Requested by @plantchild67)

✦𝕐𝔸ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ𝔼! 𝕂𝔼𝕃 𝕏 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (𝔾𝔼ℕ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃 ℍ𝔼𝔸𝔻ℂ𝔸ℕ𝕆ℕ𝕊)✦

✦𝐓𝐖: 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑✦

✦Wants your attention more than anything in the world.

✦Very clingy. He follows you around like a lost puppy.

✦When it comes to affection, he's definitely the big spoon for cuddling sessions.

✦Cuddling sessions are very common by the way, if you don't like cuddling, you're gonna have to get used to it now.

✦Kel often showers you in kisses.

✦Getting every chance he gets to give you any kind of affection.

✦He would constantly do acts of PDA to make sure everybody knows you are his.

✦Unlike his regular self, he gets jealous pretty easily.

✦He would constantly be thinking about you.

✦Which means his attention is constantly on you, 24/7.

✦He would notice if someone is trying to flirt with you better than his regular self.

✦He's very overprotective of you, so overprotective that it's becoming a problem.

✦Kel is absolutely obsessed with you.

✦I honestly don't think Kel would have the balls to kill someone for you. Maybe he'll get into a fight for you but I doubt he would take a life.

✦I doubt he would threaten to hurt you. He is very caring and protective over you like I said.

✦Those headcanons are only if you're dating him, however if you weren't this is how it would go.

✦He would still be very clingy, very touchy and often hugging you.

✦It's so obvious he has a crush on you, it's crazy.

✦I'm gonna be honest here, I think Kel is the type to "fall in love at first sight".

✦Really it's just a crush but whatever.

✦Acts like a lovey dovey boyfriend around you even though you two aren't dating.

✦Most of the time, people actually believe you two are dating.

✦Probably holds hands with you.

✦So basically, Kel is an obsessive, clingy and affectionate yandere.

END

𝓒𝖍𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓮