Chapter 36 - Meet Ross

Start from the beginning

By the time I'd gotten to the check out and the que finally went down, it had been twenty minutes.

I quickly left the shop and slyly walked round to back of Tesco.

I sent a text to my dealer about ten minutes ago and he was already here, I swapped my money for drugs and with that he disappeared.

"Harvey?" I heard someone shout.

I turned around to see a tired looking lad walking towards me.

"Louis? Finally" I said taking the drugs out of my pockets.

"Right you don't tell anyone about this alright"

"Yeah as usual, I would get myself in the shit as well" I laughed slightly.

"Are you alright bud?" I asked, he looked ill plus he'd only gotten drugs off of me yesterday.

"Yeah, just er a few things going on at home, come on mate just hand them over, how much do you want for them?"

"Well I got you two grams of weed and a gram of coke, so £15?" I asked, considering the fact I'm meant to make money and I only paid my dealer a tenner.

"Right here, I only have a twenty but don't worry about it"

"It'll be put towards your next lot mate" I said handing him the small bags of drugs.

"I won't be coming back" He said sliding them into his hoody pockets.

"Yeah, that's what they all say, but you've come to me twice in two days now." I laughed.

"Have fun bud" I said before turning on my heel and walking away, giving my signature arm wave behind me.

I headed home to put the beers in the fridge.

"Alright?" I shouted through my family house.

"Hey, have you heard that them Courtney and Mollie girls that Harry and Willow hang out with are having a party this friday? We should so make an appearance" Rose laughed as I entered the kitchen.

"How do you know?" I asked. "Plus you can't go, you're pregnant, I'll take Ross" I laughed.

"Harvey, I have my ways like you have yours! It's because Courtney has just signed something to do with YouTube and to cheer Willow and Louis up because their mum died or something pathetic like that" She said rolling her eyes.

"Well Louis won't need cheering up, he'll be fine after his little visit earlier, plus that's not a pathetic reason Rose, don't be such a cow" I spat.

Yeah she's my sister but that comment was uncalled for. It's not pathetic at all, no wonder Louis was looking so rough.

"Alright, why are you sticking up for them all of a sudden?" She scoffed as I placed the beers into the fridge.

"I'm not, it's just if that happened to us you'd be in a state and would want cheering up, think before you say things sometimes" I laughed slightly before walking upstairs.

-------------

It's now 6:10 and Ross' train was delayed but he should be here for 6:30.

I made my way to the train station, I decided to walk because my car had no petrol and I couldn't be bothered to fill it up.

I had been walking for about 10 minutes before I turned down Willows street. Immediately something caught my eye.

She was with Harry, carrying various different baby things. What are they up to?