"Time is running out, Nathaniel Salazar." The person with the mask shouts, I tried my best not to pay attention to them but instead focus on the bigger picture, staying alive.

"Lay a fucking finger on her and I'll burn you alive." Nathaniel shouts back, his voice sounded dangerous and livid.

"Good luck trying to find me." The mask said.

I cried even harder, my hands were beginning to bruise. My own knuckles were bleeding, my ankle felt broken from kicking the door so hard. My body was flat against the door, my hair was sticking to my wet cheeks.

Is this how I'm going to die? At the hands of a person wearing a bloody bunny mask.

A gun started to go off on the other side, the door finally opened. My door could only be opened from the outside so Nate couldn't quite kick it down, when he whipped open the door relief filled my body. I threw myself on him, he grabbed my frightened self and sheltered me with his hand over my head. Donovan stormed inside my room with his gun pointing in front of him, my body held on tight to his.

I felt Nathaniel's lips gently kiss the top of my head, I was shaking with so much fear. He seemed just as relief as I did, both our bodies were sweaty from trying to reach each other.

"You're safe now, I promise." He whispers inside my ear while rubbing my back softly, his words didn't settle right with me, I feel like this is just the beginning.

How can he promise me something so uncertain?

There was a potential killer locked inside my room with me, what was worse is that they were laying in bed right next to me but for how long, that gives me the creeps.

I didn't even notice that I was covered in blood, that's what splattered all over me, I glanced down at my bloody hands before trying to wipe my cheeks but even more blood appeared. I pulled away from him and started to panic from all the blood, he pulled his shirt over his head revealing his scars to everyone, he didn't care not even a bit. He gently pushed me to the corner and brought his shirt up to my face, he carefully rubbed the blood off my cheeks. We both were breathing so hard as he tried to get all the blood off my face, my hand touched his wrist as some sort of thank you.

"Oh my god, Genevieve." Teagan runs over to me, I leave his arms and rush over to my best friend.

Donovan exited my room shaking his head, he couldn't find the guy. Teagan and I held on to each other for dear life, too scared that one of us might slip from the others grasp.

"Whoever it was is long gone. All they left was a note." Donovan tells us, he holds up a piece of paper covered in blood.

"Read it." Nathaniel says.

A part of me wanted to know what that note said but a even bigger part of me wanted to never look at it and burn it to ashes, I had a feeling that this note was going to make me even more scared.

Donovan skipped over the words for a quick second, his face changed to a blank one before looking back up at his brother. I looked between both brothers knowing that they understood what was happening, I was completely clueless about almost everything.

"Read the damn thing." Teagan snaps, her patience were starting to run low so we're mine.

Donovan gripped the note as he glanced down to read it, my stomach was swimming with nerves.