Chapter 21: After

A/N: just wanted to say a quick thank you! Thank you all so so much for 10k reads! I'm amazed! I know I haven't been active, I've been really busy and I haven't had time to do a lot, so thank you for being patient as well! :)

Y/N POV, NEXT DAY:

I wake up, to feel a head snuggled up into my neck. I smile, looking down to see Vinnies arm around my waist, and his head nuzzled into my neck. I give him a peck on the forehead, before trying to attempt to get up for the day. "No don't leave" I hear his raspy morning voice say.

I sigh. "Love, I need to get ready..I have that stupid date with Matteo" I say, playing with his hair. "Ugh, don't remind me" he whispers, with his eyes still shut. I chuckle. "10 more minutes?" I ask him. "10 more minutes" he says with a smile.

I smile before closing my eyes.

————————

I flutter my eyes open again, I look at the clock, 11:20
am, that sure wasn't no 10 minutes. Now, my head was on Vinnies chest, while his arm was around my waist. I sit up, as his arm flops down, he was asleep. Cute as always. I get off the bed, heading into the bathroom.

I grab my toothbrush, as I wet the toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

I begin to brush my teeth.

A couple seconds later, I see a shirtless Vinnie with pajama pants, and messy hair, enter the bathroom. I see him threw the mirror. I see him rub his eyes, before going to the toilet.

He starts to pee in front, doing it in front of me. My eyes widen as I look away..that was, sure something.

"Don't act like you've never seen it before" he chuckles, as he flushes the toilet. I shake my head, spitting out the toothpaste. "But that was so unexpected" I laugh, as I begin to clean my face.

I see him smile before grabbing his toothbrush beside me. I sigh before leaving the bathroom, straight to the closet. What to wear..what to wear.

I look for a couple seconds until I spot a cute shirt, and jeans, I grab them both, heading back into the bathroom.

I see Vinnie cleaning his face, as I place down my towel and outfit on the counter. I turn the shower on, warm. "Let me join!" He says before running out of the bathroom.

I chuckle, as my hands find there way to my face.

I take my shirt off. I don't wear a bra/sports bra on, when I'm going to sleep. I take my pants off, before getting into the shower. The warm water hits me, as im facing the water.

A couple minutes later, I feel a pair of big arms wrap around my waist, with a head nuzzled into my neck.

I turned my head a bit, knowing who it was. Vincent.

I smile before turning around, as we where now facing each other. "Hey beautiful" he says. "Hey love" I say before cupping his face and giving him a kiss.

He pulls me back, as we kiss again, I smile into the kiss admiring it.

———————-

I look into the mirror, impress with my outfit.

(Or whatever makes you feel comfortable!!)

I smile, as I put my shoes on. "You look hot!" I hear. I turn around to see Maddy and Amelie at the doorway. I was still at the room, as Vinnie was downstairs. "Thank you" I say as they both enter the room.

I hug them both. "So how was yesterday? You never told us" Amelie says sitting on the made bed. I sit beside her.

"Well, we talked..had a drink..danced..kissed..went to his apartment and made out then, he wanted to do the deed and I just couldn't so I left. I mean I haven't even done it with Vinnie so what makes the guy think I'm gonna do that with him, yet again..he doesn't know about me and Vinnie. And now Matteo wants to take me on a date today" I sigh.

"Oh I heard about the date part today, Blake told me" Amelie says. "Let me just tell you, I was so uncomfortable with Matteo...but if I tell Vinnie that, he's gonna stop me from this little mission and not let me help, and plus I need to I'm there only hope" I say.

Maddy rubs my back. "You got this! It's okay! You can stop him" Maddy says. "But I also have to be careful not to piss him off because that's death row for me" I say. We all stand up. "Be safe" Amelie says before kissing my cheek and leaving the room.

"Have you ate breakfast?" I ask Maddy. "Yeah I ate toast, you should go eat" she says. I nod as we both leave the room.

We both walk downstairs, seeing it was kind of empty. "They're outside"

We walk outside to the backyard. We see everyone, but Amelie. They where talking and chilling.

I see Vinnie talking to a guard, Jordan in the pool, Blake taking a tan on the ground, chase half asleep on a chair, and Kio on his phone. I leave Maddys side, sitting next to Kio.

"Hey" I say, he notices me, putting his phone down. "Hey!" He says, sitting up. "Y/N, let's go" I hear. I turn my head to see that, that came from Vinnie. I nod. "I have to go now, bye" I say. He hugs me before I get up from next to Kio.

I go up to Vinnie as I follow him back inside, with 2 guards beside us. "Remember, I'll be near you..not noticeable" he says. I nod. "Here put this bracelet on" he says. "Why?" I ask as he puts me this cute gold bracelet. "Because I bought it for you" he smirks as we walk to the front door. That was smooth.

"Real smooth hacker. Thank you" I say before kissing his cheek. He blushes, as we leave threw the front door. We walk down the flight of stairs, as the guards open there door for us.

Me and Vinnie both hop into the backseat, as I buckle my seatbelt on.

I lay my head on his shoulder, letting out a big sigh. "It's gonna be alright. If you wanna back out, please say so" he says. "Don't worry, I got this" I say before looking out the window.

Before we know it, we are driving to the restaurant.

A/N: have a great day!