Chapter 2: Kidnapped

(Y/N= your name)
(Y/L/N= your last name)

Y/N POV:

I just finished eating dinner alone. I live by myself, and I don't mind it. I'm a 19 year old girl now. My mom died when I was 8, and I barley talk to my dad. More like once every year.

I'm going to go out to the mall today, just to shop for some clothes. I slip on some leggings and a black plain hoodie. I had my hair naturally down. (Curly, wavy, straight etc) I put some black sneakers on, grabbing my phone and purse.

As I was about to open my front door, I felt a big hand go over my mouth, as my back was touching someone's chest. They held a knife against my throat. "Do not move" they grit threw there teeth. I see 2 other men, in all black gear with a mask covering there face.

I was very extremely scared and confused. Am I gonna die?!

I was breathing heavy, as I drop my phone and purse  out of my hand, landing on the floor. They then put a black mask over my face, as the man let's go of my mouth, he was still holding me though.

I let out a big breath, as I start to feel dizzy. Next thing I know I'm asleep.

————

I flutter my eyes open, as I felt my hands tied up to a chair. I was sitting in a wooden chair, and the whole room was dark, but there was a small light bulb hanging in front of me.

I look around confused, sh*t I thought this was a dream. (Well you thought wrong..respectfully)

I started to panic, trying to get myself out of this chair.

I move the chair, with my body, as I land right on the ground. I sigh, laying my head on the floor. "Oh well you're awake" I hear. I moved my head to see no one. I'm probably hallucinating.

I then feel the chair getting lift up, with my body on it. I look behind me to see a man all dressed in black with a mask on. I furrow my eyebrows. "Help!!" I yell.

"That's not gonna help sweetheart" I heard. Then a man appears, as the light shined on him. Woah, he was..wow.

He had dirty blonde curly hair. Hazel eyes, tattoos all over his arms. He was wearing a formal black shirt, with some buttons off, reveal his chest. He was wearing a couple chains, and some rings on his fingers.

I look at him. He's cute..wait no he kidnapped me.

"Who are you?! Let go of me!" I yell, trying to move out of the chair. The guy behind me, grips his hands around my shoulders tightly, with a knife against my throat again. I was in fear, what is happening?!

"Hey! Put the knife away, what is wrong with you?" The man in front of me sternly says to the man behind me. The knife was now gone, not against my throat. I sigh in relief. "Sorry Mr.Hacker" the man behind me says.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Hacker?" I ask. "That's my last name" Vinnie smirks. "I don't care, just get me out of here! Who even are you and where am I?! I wanna go home!" I yell.

The man in front of me chuckles. "I'm Vinnie, Vinnie Hacker. I've been watching you for 2 years now. Well not me, my men have. I sent them to find every piece of info about you. The more I learned about you; the more I fell in love" he says. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Fell in love?! I don't even know you!" I yell.

He starts to walk around in front of me. "But I know you. First time I spot you, the mall. 2 years ago. The mall is your favorite place to go" he says.

This man is a real stalker if he knows where I like to shop. I breath heavy. "So what, you're a stalker?!" I say. He looks at me, as I looked at him. "technically..but in a good way" he says.