Chapter 4: Tour

Y/N POV, NEXT DAY:

I flutter my eyes open. I sit up confused looking around. Wait where am I? Oh that's right, I'm living in a Mafia home with a hot guy that likes me. How did I pull him without even liking him? Makes no sense. I get up from my bed, going over to the bookshelf pressing the buttons to open up the curtains.

They slowly rise up, as I go over to the bathroom. I begin to wash my face, then brush my teeth. Once I was done, I was gonna go over to my bed to lay down until I hear a knock at my door.

It's to fu*king early for this. I sigh opening it, revealing Vinnie. He was wearing a black button up shirt and black dressy pants. "Good morning y/n. How did you sleep?" Vinnie asks walking into the room. I close the door behind him leaning on the wall. "I slept fine. The bed was extremely comfortable" I smirk.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll call the maids to make your bed" he says, standing in front of me. We make deep eye contact. "I can make my own bed" I say. "No, it's okay. My maids will do it. They don't mind" Vinnie smiles, placing his hands together and crossing them. I slowly nod. "Are you ready for breakfast?" Vinnie asks me. "Uhm, I just woke up like a couple minutes ago.." I say.

"Oh, that's fine. We can have breakfast whenever you'd like. The guys are out of the house right now, my friends, they are taking care of something. The girls are giving you a tour today of the house, they should be getting up soon" Vinnie says.

I nod, looking at the small clock in my room. 10:32 am. "Well, I'll let you be. I'll be calling in the maids. If you need me, I'll be in my room" Vinnie smiles. I nod, smiling. Okay, living in this house..is kind of cool. I mean, hot guy, beautiful friends, maids, guards, giant house..it's all so cool. Vinnie leaves the room, closing it as I hear a click.

I go over to the bathroom, brushing out my hair, until I hear another knock. I put the blue hairbrush down, walking over to the door. I unlock it, as there stands a maid. She looks like she's in her mid, 40's. I smile, as she walks in with her equipment. "Good morning miss!" The maid says to me, as she begins to make my bed.

"Good morning!" I smile, walking back to the bathroom. I continue to brush my hair. "Y/N?" I hear two female voices say. I put the brush away walking out the bathroom to see Maddy and Amelie standing at the door. "Hey!" I say. "After breakfast we are giving you a tour" Maddy says. "Sounds awesome, I have to take a shower so I'll see you girls there" I say. They nod walking away.

"Okay I am done mrs!" The maid says, as the bed was beautifully made. "Okay thank you so much!" I say as she walks out, closing the door behind her. I smile, heading to my closet. What should I wear today. I look around my closet, finding the perfect outfit. I grab it, walking to my bathroom. I close the door behind me, stripping off my clothes.

I put the clothes onto the counter, turning on the water to the perfect temperature. Once it was set, I stepped in. This bathroom was pretty big. There was also a tub. I'll use that for tonight's shower.

————

I finished my 15 minute shower as I wrap the clothes around me. I saw a few products. It was my favorite brand I always use on my face on the morning. It's cream for your skin. It moisturizes it. Damn, Vinnie really knows his ways. I put it on my face.

Once I was finished, I began to put my clothes on.

Choose: