E X T R A+bonus chapter.

Start from the beginning

Yoongi and Jimin's age gap explained:

Yoongi is 18 because he had to retake classes(because  the boy failed all his classes and hates school)

Jimin is 17 and has never failed. (because he's really hardworking and his father was on his ass about it)

there's a year between them (:

other ages explained:

Jin is 29 turning 30 and Namjoon is thirty I never revealed if Namjoon was in middle school with Yoongi or not he just saw how miserable Yoongi was and introduced him to music but the more he hung out with Yoongi he saw how much yoongi could need a job so he told his father.

Cathrine explained:

Cathrine was a last-minute addition because I truly wanted you guys to see how strong Jimin had got over time. but also she's just a stubborn hardheaded cutie so don't hate her she is a petty bitch but she's lovely if you get to know her.

Jimin's real story:

I actually never found it so I guess we'll never find out lol. I knew that he had an older brother that was bisexual because that was planned. But their story was really sad I didn't where I put it. But whatever,

Is Jimin Jin's son? Did he actually adopt Jimin?

Nope, that was just a fun twist of words they all treat Jimin and Jungkook like they are their kids because they're so cute and young.

Jimin's dad explanation:

Jimin's father was NOT handed into the rightful authorities instead placed in a torture building where the gang held all the bad people they needed information from. He was tortured every week brutally by each of the guys until he wished to die because it's a torture method in their gang for people they really hate.

but he ended up dying in the end so I hope y'all are happy with that.

BONUS: Jimin's meeting with his therapist.

Jimin walked into the room sitting on a couch that had a lot of pillows. His therapist looked at him before smiling softly.

"Hi Jimin," she said before sitting in the bean bag on the side.

"Hi," Jimin said avoiding her gaze that was burning holes in the side of his head.

"How are you doing?"

"Fine,"

"How's your boyfriend?" Jimin perked up at the mention of Yoongi and Lily smiled softly at Jimin.

"He's very worried about me," Jimin sighed hating that he was such a burden to the only person who cares about him.

"And how does that make you feel?" Lily asked fixing her round black glasses.

Jimin hesitated before shaking his head and letting a heavy breath out.

"Not good," Jimin said cracking his knuckles softly not knowing what to do and where to look.

"Do you feel like you just can't breathe?" Lily asked her tone softening even more.

"I- I don't know how to explain it..." Jimin said pulling his hair back before looking at the kind blonde who just smiled warmly.

"Try,"

And the one word had a lot of power on Jimin he didn't feel like she was pushing him or anything just making him feel a bit more comfortable like it was okay if he messed it up too.

"Well, my chest tightens I guess..."

"And I-"

"Can we not talk about this right now?" Jimin asked pleadingly and Lily smiled and nodded.

Jimin playing with the rips in his jeans.

"What do you want to talk about?" Lily asked.

"I don't know,"

"It can be anything, anything about yourself like what's your favourite food?"

"Is, is that okay?" Jimin thought out loud and Lily nodded listening to every word that came out of Jimin's mouth afterward too.

Slowly but surely Jimin started improving and became the cheery boy he used to be the fear of his father still lurking but not being able to put a hold on him.

.

"Hey Lily," Jimin greeted smiling widely at lily who sat down and greeted him just as brightly.

"How are you today?"

"Honestly? I feel really okay." Jimin said meaning it.

Lily smiled.

"That's great Jimin,"

"Thank you,"

"I didn't do anything," Lily smiled shyly a bit surprised.

Jimin smiled shaking his head.

"Yeah you didn't," He smiled wildly and they giggled before talking about another topic.

-(: I've never been to therapy but I'm sure your therapist is supposed to make you feel comfortable and try to know you and figure you out. I feel like Changbin was my favourite character despite the rare appearances a lot of the things he said were things I believe (such as the soulmate thing) and he was a really nice addition to the book. If you want to you can tell me your favourite characters in the book too-

Also, I made this Jimin edit by the way and I want to show it off soo:

ANYHOW!

Thank you for being a special guest in the book of yoonmin you have made it very far but now I'm afraid it's time to say goodbye. I hope you enjoyed your adventure. Please join us again in our next adventure we'll be waiting!

 Please join us again in our next adventure we'll be waiting!

-M