s i x t e e n

Chapter 16: That'll be us,

Jimin was wrapped into a blanket. He didn't get nightmares about his father anymore. But that didn't mean he wasn't scared. But he could walk around and not magically pass out of nowhere. He was stable enough to be back home, and be happy with his boyfriend.

He don't think he would ever get enough of calling him his boyfriend. 5 months ago he was just some random classmate and now? He was his boyfriend. He smiled at the thought before closing his eyes to sleep. It's what he loved to do the most since he never got much of it before. With Yoongi he felt so safe like he could do anything.

"You know you can't stay in that bed forever, you have to go for training." Yoongi said in a singsong voice smiling at Jimin. Jimin had started to train for self defence and tried out boxing.

"What are you doing anyway? You're like tapping away on your laptop." Jimin said getting up curiously not in the mood.

"Finishing an essay due by the end of the week," Yoongi smiled wider.

"What's it about?"

"I'll let you read I when I'm done," Yoongi smiled teasing Jimin as Jimin huffed but agreed secretly excited to see what the boy had been working on.

"You should probably help Jin and Namjoon downstairs," Yoongi murmured.

"You know they always make up in the end like children but they do love each other a lot," Jimin smiled. The couple was really sweet.

"Go check on them anyway." Yoongi smiled pressing the print button for his essay.

And Jimin went to their room only to see Seokjin screaming over a ring and Soobin recording it while laughing with Yeonjun.

"Did Namjoon hyung just propose?" Jimin asked cluelessly.

. Another month later 🤪 (I'm too lazy soooo)

It was finally the day. Jin hyung was wearing a royal blue suit with extravagant makeup he had dyed his hair pink just for today. He was fidgety and nervous.

"Hyung you look great," Jimin smiled complimenting the elder.

"Oh, Jimin what would I do without you?" Jin sighed wrapping Jimin in a warm hug. Jimin was surprised but he smiled and held the male feeling a special warmth like no other.

"Maybe we should adopt you," Jin sighed before pulling away.

"I'm 29 so it's legal right?" Jin thought and Jimin was taken back. Was he being serious?

"Jin, I don't think it works-"

"No way we wanted to adopt Jiminie first!" Taehyung whined to Jungkook.

"The priestess is on her way," Soobin said walking into the room.

"I feel like it's been a long time since I've seen you guys," Yeonjun said smiling.

"No duh you only existed last chapter bitch-" 

"Anyhow I got you a present, Soobin-"

"I'm the one getting married here- isn't this illegal?" Jin whined complaining to Hoseok who just shrugged and smiled. Hoseok was usually very energetic but today he was emotional and tried not to cry.

"This is amazing thank  you," Soobin said.

"Are you sure their not dating?" Taehyung whispered.

"No their not, their just friends," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"We were  just friends too," Taehyung murmured and Jungkook glared at him but smiled afterwards.

"How did you and Namjoon hyung meet anyways?" Jimin asked.

"It's was really dramatic," Yoongi sighed telling Jimin.

"Basically, we bumped into each other out of my campus, but I had a blood bag to retrieve because it was part of some scavenger hunt-"

"A fucked up scavenger hunt that used real blood," Yoongi muttered.

"And Namjoon tripped on top of me and the blood bag exploded going fucking everywhere, and we were covered in Gilbert Kim's blood. I was furious and Namjoon kept on apologizing like a cutie and then he took me to his house, a bloody mansion we cleaned up. He told me he would make it up to me so we met a few times until we could laugh it off and then we somehow ended up at his house wasted. Then we continued and had sexy time and then we became friends with Ben-"

"That's enough," Yoongi coughed and Jimin frowned. Everyone else laughed at the story.

"You guys did what time?" Jimin asked confused.

"You'll know soon enough," Taehyung smirked and Jungkook smacked his arm. Before scolding him.

"The priestess is here,"

"Not some fucking horror movie you know you can say it without scaring me," Jin mumbled he was really nervous.

Jimin held his hand smiling softly

"I can walk you down the aisle if you want, as a little brother I guess or something..." Jimin muttered his offer.

Tears shined in Jin's eyes as he nodded. He wrapped his arm around Jimin who smiled warmly.

"How come Jimin get's to walk you down he's known you for six months I've known you for six year-"

Jungkook put his hand over Taehyung mouth smiling.

"That's my boy," Jungkook smiled proudly.

"That's our boy," Taehyung grumbled. But his eyes still shined.

A few moments had passed and...

"Do you Kim Namjoon take Kim Seokjin to be you're-"

"I do," Namjoon interrupted  smiling at his husband.

"And do you-"

"I do," Jin said crying. The priestess smiled at the two boy warmly.

"Then you may kiss the groom," she declared and they kissed and smiled in between the kiss.

"I'm so happy it was you," Jin said truthfully.

"Me too," Namjoon said as a tear slipped through his eye.

"I feel so single right now," Hoseok sighed.

They kissed each other again and crowd roared it was mostly half of their gang and other gang allies. Jimin stood in awe as Yoongi wrapped his arm around his waist.

"I'm going to get drunk this is too romantic-" Hoseok huffed heading to the bar.

"You know, someday that going to be us." Yoongi smiled gently at his boyfriend.

Jimin smiled pecking his lips.

"Yeah, someday" Jimin sighed in content leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Someday.

"I would now like to ask, Yoongi, to do the speech of honour," Namjoon smiled at Yoongi knowing what he wanted to do.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek.

"I'll be right back," Yoongi said and Jimin nodded smiling. 

"Don't mess this up," Yoongi muttered to himself.

-ahhh this book is reaching to an end, it will have a very soft ending there will be zero smut included or..... maybe you'll have to read to find out. I will not be writing a full on smut however since I am uncomfortable from doing so anyhow, I hope you liked this book only 3-4 chapter to go. Btw don't read this at 3AM or something sleep is important too even though I'm working on this at like 2 AM. ANYWAYS Word count: 1138 words. This was a MESS.