n i n e

Chapter 9:

Yoongi and hobi were paired with each other awkwardly enough as was hobi fell asleep in less than a few minutes. He started to snore making Yoongi groan. He quietly crept out of bed popping into Taehyung's room in which was a decision he regretted immediately. Taehyung was on top of Jungkook making out with him passionately.

He quietly shut the door and pretended he didn't see that.

He then knocked on Jin and Namjoons door learning from his past mistake.

"Who is that?" He heard a muffled voice inside. Damn these walls were really thick.

"I don't know," he barely picked up on.

"You get it," he knew for sure that was his Jin hyung.

"No, you get it," 

"Fine, I will,"

"Fine,"

"Fine."

"Fine!"  He heard clearly Namjoon opening the door.

"Yoongi? Not really the time,"

"Hyung I- Hoseok is snoring his ass off can't I sleep with you guys?" Yoongi asked desperately.

"Do you want  to switch with me?" Namjoon asked in a hushed voice.

"I heard that!" Jin yelled from the bed.

Namjoon sighed hopelessly.

"Hard pass," Yoongi said.

"Real funny, good luck finding somewhere else to sleep," Namjoon said right back at Yoongi making the boy roll his eyes.

"Night," Yoongi said teasingly.

"Night," Namjoon replied rolling his eyes before shutting the door. And Yoongi could hear distant yelling even though he was outside the door. 

He chuckled before going up another set of stairs where Jimin was.

He knocked on the door before entering and he quickly noticed Jimin was having a nightmare.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked running towards the boy's mattress.

He shook Jimin trying to wake him up. Jimin opened his eyes in fear sweat trickling down his forehead. He looked at his hands feeling them realizing they were dry he could breathe. He looked at Yoongi in relief hugging him tightly.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked softly as his heartbeat increased its speed picking up when it processed what was happening.

"I was so so scared," Jimin whispered before holding the boy closer to himself. He had dreamt of his father killing Yoongi. He dreamed that his hands were covered in Yoongi's blood and he would never see the boy again.

"Please don't go," Jimin begged and Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

"I won't," Yoongi said softly making Jimin feel better.

Jimin held onto the boy tears falling down his cheeks for the 18th time. Yet he held onto the boy with everything in him.

"I'm sorry" he sniffled pulling away.

"Hey, I hate to ask you but Hoseok is snoring like a cow and I need somewhere else to sleep can I sleep with you?" Yoongi asked if Jimin said no he would just sleep on the couch in the living room no biggie.

Jimin nodded.

"That would be helpful," Jimin whispered but Yoongi managed to catch it.

'I hate that I can't kiss you' Yoongi almost blurted out.