t h i r t e e n

Chapter 13: 'Murderer'

Jimin opened his front door looking around. He turned around waving bye to Yoongi. He knew his father couldn't stand a noise too loud. He looked around before taking his shoes off. He crept up the stairs.

"You know, I didn't expect you to be on the rainbow side just like your fucking brother," Jimin froze at the cold voice that echoed around the house.

"At least he dated women too, but you? Straight to boyfriend huh?" Jimin's father walked down the stairs. snickering loudly.

"You're nothing," Jimin's father whispered.

"No I am," Jimin said loud and clear while frowning. Yoongi wouldn't want Jimin to be bullied around. He wanted to stick up so no one else had to. Yoongi didn't need to put on a brave face for Jimin, Jimin was going to do that himself.

"I am your son too, the sooner you would seem to realize that the better. We are a family father. We only have each other-"nonsense." Jimin's father interrupted anger clear in his tone.

"You know too well your brother died because of you." That got to Jimin in ways it shouldn't have but it did and his fisted clenched as he scoffed bitterly.

"It wasn't me, it was you we all know that! You made him live on your expectations he was only 17! You made him live the life you wanted! And you wanted to use him for money! You made him insecure and hate himself just like your doing to me!-" 

"enough boy I won't hear it from you,"

Jimin wore a disgusted look.

"Your the real murderer," Jimin whispered secretly afraid of what his father might do to him.

Jimin's father pushed Jimin off the staircase. Jimin crashed onto the wooden floor. He held himself up thanks to his elbows.

"I guess warnings aren't enough for you huh?" Jimin's father said pulling out gloves from his pockets.

"Guess we got to finish that tattoo," Jimin's eyes shot wide open tears blurring his vision he knew exactly what his father was talking about.

He was talking about the carving 'M' Jimin had on his rib cage it carved into his skin by his father. It was always there to remind him what he was, a murderer. He never completed the rest he just left Jimin to bleed out that night.

"You know Anaya would hate you for this," Jimin said mentioning his sister. And his father stopped for a second before he burst out laughing.

"Too bad I also sent her to heaven, or hell technically I did make her do drugs that one time-"

"What the hell did you to my sister?" Jimin screamed anger burning in his big pretty eyes. He lunged at his father throwing punches while screaming and crying.

"She didn't do anything to you!" He screamed his heart not being able to take it.

"Why did you kill her!? Why did you kill mom?! And why did Hwang Jun hyung die?!" Jimin screamed striking high to punch his father once more but his father caught his fist smirking.

"You went into the basement?" He questioned. Jimin's eyes widened how did he let that slip? His eyes widened and he lost balance.

And suddenly his father was on top of him.

"You want to know why? Fine, I'll tell you, because she was weak and sick. I didn't even like the women she was only the child generator that was our only relationship. And your sister? Who you thought was in college until now was buried 6 feet under for 5 years without you knowing!" He screamed laughing like a mad man.  and when he was finished he stood up stepping Jimin's stomach in the process.