Ch 13 Suits

It had been an hour since Adrien and Alex had gone to sleep Marinette on the other hand had tried to sleep, but getting comfortable trying to get a few winks of sleep, after all, staying up most of the night working on a robot is tiring but she couldn't fall asleep she was wide awake and full of energy.

She decided to change into something comfortable and that ended up being a grey poke dot sweater that was tucked into a light pink set of dress pants she had made with a little pink bow on the left side and she finished it off with a see of wet high heels. Lastly, she put her hair into a bun and a touch of lip gloss to go with it.

Marinette's outfit:

So she decided to spend her time working on designs for a new ladybug suit one that Tikki was helping her design

So she decided to spend her time working on designs for a new ladybug suit one that Tikki was helping her design. The sketch was all done by a hologram one where she could see the dress 3D and get to make adjustments without having to redraw the dress each time. The suit was modern and would help her against her future self, she could tell this fight would be difficult as they would have to travel to the future but also because a grown-up team of superheroes could not take her out but were barely surviving the battle and this was a team of two and three against use her a trained spy.

Someone who had worked their whole life to be where they are now a teenage millionaire, with tech that hasn't been invented, an aspiring fashion designer not to mention a philanthropist. She was known for giving money to many charities and starting 3 of her own.

Ladybug suit:

Her design had turned out well and she was proud of it and knew that if she was planning to fight herself that she should bring a sword in case, that was her only reasoning behind using a cape otherwise she hated capes they were completely useless...

Her design had turned out well and she was proud of it and knew that if she was planning to fight herself that she should bring a sword in case, that was her only reasoning behind using a cape otherwise she hated capes they were completely useless and a waste of good material. She put a holder (not sure what you call the things that you put swords in) for her swords where the cakes hood was so it couldn't be seen.

Marinette was scared she would never admit it allowed but she was just a little. When do you think about it who wouldn't be? Your future self is trying to take over the world and not even a whole team of superheroes can beat you but they have to come to the past to train you to help them take yourself out and save the day.

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I have updated this book, been busy with my other books and story's that I am still writing and I have lots of ideas for new books. When I was writing the part about the suit I remembered Edna telling Mr incredible that she would not put a cape on his suit.

Comment, Vote :)