Authors note

Hey guys not a chapter but the next one will come out today, so look out for that anyway I need opinions on ideas for my new book, I have three ideas not sure which one to do first hope you guys can help me out by writing which one you would like in the comments.

Marinette as a singer

What if had a secret talent no one knew about but Tikki, what if she could sing, not just well but really well. What if a certain model finds out by accident and encourages her to sing just in front of him, but in front of the whole school at the talent show hosted by Jagged Stone.

Next story idea

Marinette goes from nice to bad

As you rush down the street avoiding any distraction as possible, but just as you turn the corner you nearly bump into Miss Perry wrinkle's cat, Pumpkin. He had always been a cheeky cat. As you jump over him and cross the road completely forgetting what your parents told you about checking both sides of the road. You rush informs of the school, scaring the caretaker Frank, as you rush past trying to sneak into class. Some of the students see you then "Bam!" Goes the book the teacher was holding onto the desk. "Late!"

Next story idea

Marinette as a dancer

Marinette was a very skilled dancer she loved to dance in every single style, she spent all her free time practicing to become the best dancer she could be. You could tell she was a dancer, by the way, she dressed. Her midnight blue hair was in a messy bun. White stockings to go with her black leotard, with a white tutu and she wore black point shoes to match. You could tell she was focused because she didn't stop to see her boyfriend Adrien stand at the door watching her dance, her heart out.

Anyway, comment which one I should do next, or if you have any requests I would be happy to do them. Comment which one you would like, also thank you for all the reads it means a lot, the next chapter will be out later today. Otherwise, stay safe :D