Shayad

Vijay- Beta, you share everything with me right?
Suman nodded looking down.
Vijay- then tell what happened?
Suman- papa, I don't know why, but I think I really like...
Vijay-shravan?
Vijay completed. Suman looked at him and looked back nodding.
He smiled,
Vijay- you know me and devraj thought that we will make our children marry each other's one day.
Suman looked up at him.
Vijay-and I guess, I will have to.
Suman smiled and hugged him.
Vijay is really worried for suman, but her happiness comes at first.
Suman *in mind *-i wish he will propose me some day.
Suamnwent in her room and narrated everything to kanchan.
Kanchan- oh my God, I always wished for a handsome jiju. And now see.

Suman blushed in this comment.
Kanchan-oho blushing?
Kanchan said nudging her.
Kanchan- waise use thoda tadpate hai.
Suman- kyu?
Kanchan- tabhj to Para chale GA if he loves u or not.
Suman nodded.

Here shravan was thinking about Suman and was hell like worried for her to ignore him after the kiss. He smiled on thinking the kiss they sharrd but the other minute that smile disappeared abf he frowned. 
'What if she will ignore me? What if she does not talk to me anymore?' These ifs and buts were going on in his mind.
---------------------------------------
5 days had passed and suman was ignoring shravan as per the plan.
In the evening, veer had come to park for playing as of a schedule of his on Saturdays and Sundays . He even called shravan bunty and avni.
Suman was really worried, she can't change her schedule of cource.and this time was to go with Veer. And the plan might flop like this.
Kanchan came there and they talked about something.
Shravan with his siblings had soon reached the park. Shravan came towards suman and tried starting a conversation.
Shravan- hi.
Suman-hi.
Suman looked away and blushed little, which had gone unnoticed by shravan.
Shravan- I am sorry for whatever happened that day, you have been ignoring me, I really didn't like it. Even tho we are buddy's but you ignored me. Why? Was that kiss so bad for you?
Suman- No.
Shravan looked at her and smiled.
Shravan- Suman I wanted to tell you something.
Suman-yeah, go ahead.
Shravan- you really have become special for me, ab main kaise samjhaun.
Suman- main kaise special hun yeh bhi mujhe banana padhega, to tum kya kroge, role kya hai tumhara?
Saying so Suman went away smiling. Thinking.
'My plan is going perfectly'

Shayad kabhi na keh skun main tumko
Kahe Bina samajh lo tum shayad.

Shravan here was totally confused.

Shayad mere khayal me tum ek din
Milo mujhe kahi pe gum shayad.

Shravan- wait does she w- want me to propose her.

Jo tum na ho, rhenge hum nhi
Jo tum na hooooo,
Rhenge hum nhi.

Shravan- sumo, yr Maine itna bada kya paap kr diya jo itni badi saza de rhi ho mujhe?

Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tumse Kam nhi.

Shravan- I will do whatever possible to gain you.

A few days passed and shravan was trieng of thinking of a plan to propose Suman.

Jo tum na ho to hum bhi hum nahi
Na chahiye kuchh tumse zyada
Tumse kam nahi

At school
Shravan, sumo
Shravan called her and she turned around and smiled. But she was about to go when shravan held her wrist and said-
No need to run from me, before I tell how special you are to me, you can atleast stay with me. Which is not a problem right?
Here, a boy. John saw them in Jealousy and anger. After all Suman was his crush how wouldnt he get jealous.
John-shraavn you are gone.
After school when shravan was going home on his foot, as his bike had gone for reparing.
A gang of boys had surrounded him.
Shravan- who r u all?
Boy1- tumhare shubhchintak.
Shraavn- oh plz.
Boy2- teri mout. Suman se dur reh.
Shravan- kabhi nhi
They started beating shravan anf shravan too tried fighting back a few but he was badly injured on his head.
He called bunty and asked him to take Jim to his house.
Here, Suman was really happy, now she can spend some time with shravan. She went to the malhotra house in the evening only to find out that shravan haven't returned he said he is out. Suman made 'o' expression and came of the malhotra house going back in hers.
On the other hand, shravan was treing not to show his injuries to anyone. But Suman being Suman, she somehow searched him, and he can't escape from one place which is ...

Chai tapri.
Of cource.
She went there and saw shravan badly injured sitting there with bunty.
Suman eyes were all wet, and everything became blury. She wiped her tears and went towards him
Suman- what happened shravan?
Shravan smiled knowing atleast she is worried for him, and is talking to him now.

Aakhon ko khwaab dena
Khud hi sawal karke
Khud he jawab dena teri taraf se

Shravan hugged her
Suman-why didn't you pick up my calls, Suman said hugging him back more tightly.
Shravan- I didn't wanted you to know that I..
Suman- got injured.
Shravan- no
Suman- then?
Shravan- got beaten up
He looked down in embarrassment.

Bin kaam, kaam karna
Jaana kahin ho chahe
Har baar hi guzarna teri taraf se

Suman- what by whom?
Shravan- idk.
Suman- why did they beat you but?
Shravan- they asked me to stay away from you.
Suman looked at him.
Shravan- I told them that this is never going to happen. Then they started beating me.
Suman- are you crazy or something? Look at you how much you have got hurt and why don't you think about yourself. Stay away from me if it means that you are safe.
Suman said all this in one breathe.

Yeh kosishen to hkngi kam nhi
Yeh koshishein to hongi kam nhi
Na chahiye kuch tumse zyada tumse Kam nhi.

Shravan- why are you worried?
Suman looked down.
Shravan- you know the answer then too you aren't saying anything right.
Suman was now really confused.
She stood up from the bench and went back home.
She was totally lost. She does like him but, does she love him?
She was confused and unknown that someone who was none other than shravan was following her. She was about to hit by a bike when.
Suman.
Shravanshouted and pulled her towards him, she landed on his chest.
Her heart was beating rapidly.
Feeling a bit comfortable in his arms she looked up and saw his face. They shared a passionate eye lock.
Shravan broke the eye lock and started scolding her-
Suman are you serious you could have got hit by that bike. Have you gone crazy. Don't you care about your parents about me? If that bike would have hit you na  then I swear I would have killed that boy and wouldn't ever spare you, why don't you understand i love you, since the saw you. Don't you know how special you are to me. You're not just an ordinary girl, you are the love of my life.
I LOVE YOU.

Jo tum na ho to hum bhi hum nahi

Suman took a few minutes to process this all and ....

Na chahiye kuchh tumse zyada
Tumse kam nahi
Jo tum na ho
Jo tum na ho
Jo tum na ho

As soon as she heard the last 3 words and 8 letters, she couldn't control herself and pulled him by his collar and kept his lips on his, he was shocked at first but understanding her actions he started moving his lips, she too opened her mouth for him to give space. He entered her mouth wifh his tongue, exploring everypart of her.
Suman started breathing heavily but the 2 were in no mood to leave each other.
Wow, see here, two love birds kissing each other.
The two broke the kiss and looked in the direction, to be none other than JOHN.
Suman- John?
John, yes John, you are mine. Get away shravan.
Shravan- never.
Shravan came in front of Suman.
Suman hid behind him and took out her phone calling the police.
Here John's men and shravan started fighting. Well shravan was winning. And beating them. After all its about the love of his life.
Soon the police came and took the injured and John from there.
_____________________
A few days passed and everyone in there families got to know this, everyone was happy that the wish of Vijay and devraj once made while childhood will be coming soon in a few years.