Nayan ne band rakhi

Inspired from the Dhvani Bhanushali's and Jubin Nautiyal's  new song-  NAYAN (Listen to it plz

Next chapter after 40upvotes

Sumans POV

Yay college to day am so so so.. OH  my manners my Name is Suman Tiwari and today is my first day of college . I am so excited. OH no its getting late.

Shravan's POV

UH again college it's my second year I've been finding the one but no success oho my manners. I am Shravan Malhotra that's enough for now cause if I don't go my sister is gonna kill me . 

*tring a notification* I checked it and .....

Not again its

DEVIKA. When will she leave me alone 

Devika - Hi babe.

Uh am not replying . I go and change my clothes

Third POV

They both reach in the college while Suman was going to her locker she bumped into someone unknown and said sorry lowering her lashes . The boy said its okay and when she looked at him  she lost into him. While he just took a glance and went away from her side. She turned back to see him until he disappears , And was unknown that 2 groups of people were watching her. Devika, and her 2 friends and Suman's best friends Kanchan and Bunty. Kanchan calls her by her name," SUMAN " She looks back and sees them . She goes from there not seeing that 3 girls were glaring at her. 

"Chal class mein" Kanchan said, "Hmm" That's all Suman said lost in her own world. "Apni choclate to lelo" Bunty said Suman realizes that she was not eating her chocolate , glasses and a book to read when they went to her class. 

She sat on the last bench waiting for the teacher to come. But suddenly a girl comes inside with 2 other girl and says," Freshers freshers freshers" And fold her hand in front of her chest while the others look at her," College ki pool party mein entry chahiye to ragging exam mein pass hona padega" Everyone looks at each other, " Aww bechare fresheres sab chicken ki tarah peele pad gye " She said keeping her hand on the desk and continues looking at Suman ," You chashmish fresher ," Everyone turns the attention to her and she stops eating her chocolate.

"First day of college , hot senior se pyaar ho gya , ab bas use ptana baki hai," She walks towards her and makes her stand saying," Comeon  show us how it's done. " She pushes her says" Shu spam." WELL ITS DEVIKA .The people at the back push Shravan towards the classroom and he comes in , YEAH HE HEARD EVERYTHING, Devika smiles and gives a flying kiss to him (Ugh keep ur hands in ur pocket b**ch.) While he waves and turns to Suman and she looks up .

She gets abit nervous but start singing cupping his cheeks with her hands.

Meri na sune yeh dil mera
Tere piche pagal hai

But removes them as soon as she sees Devika showing a sign of SHIT and asking her to remover her hands. She looks down and remove her glasses to put them in the back and take  out a puppet.

Roke na ruke yeh dil mera 

Jane kaisi halchal hai

Then she moves to the seats where she was sitting and do the dance pointing the puppet that is still in her hands to him.