Vaaste

Inspired from Dhvani Bhanushali's song - 'VAASTE'

PLZ VCSF

Suman's POV

I was practicing for the singing and dancing competition when I heard my name being called by . my boy friend and my partner in the competition. ANISH. I waved at him. he just asked me to come there. And I did as I was told.

When we reached there he said that he won't participate in the competition and also that he didn't love me when I told him that I loved him in real . And he was breaking up with me. 

He snatched away his hand that I was holding and went away leaving me crying. 

My eyes were full of tears and was so stressed that I went to the Music room picked up my and ran out ignoring the questions of Kanchan and Srishti.

In the basket ball court

Some new admissions get down of their car.
Devika and her girly gang sees them .
She looks at Shravan looking super hot and mouthed WOW.

Shravan's POV
I went to the canteen with my phone recording a song u named vaste I wish I get a girl like that only I need a true love. . A girl came there and sat near my bench making a pout. When I saw it I rolled my eyes going to the library. I know I am new admission but I know the place well.
Here also she came and picked her top up showing her chest to me . I didn't see it 🙈🙈.

I made her do her stupid shirt down and just went from there she was making a 'what' face . I ignored her.

Devika's POV
NO ONE.  I SAID NO ONE. rejects me. Then how did this fresher did. Once he was in his classes I picked up his phone and threw it out of the window.
It is surely cracked it won't work now. *evil laugh* hahahaha.

Suman's POV
I was walking towards the ground when I saw a broken phone on the floor.
I picked it up and started a recording It was already open. I listened to it and it was an amazing song. I thought about it and went towards my friends I told them everything and here we come with an idea .... The bell rang  and the time for getting ready for the competition has started I went there and changed my dress.

Her dangri

Her dangri