My mother did the same exact thing.

She jumped onto my back and wrapped her legs around my waist while her arms wrapped around my neck and let out a happy sigh. A shiver rolled up my spine at the feeling of her breath tickling my skin, making my skin heat up as my shoulders tensed.

"Hm, I love you." She kissed my neck, her soft lips pressing against my heated skin. My addiction for her grew with each touch, each glance, each word we exchanged with one another.

"I love you more." I smiled, gently easing her onto the couch in the closet and went over to her drawers to pull out a pair of her shorts. My gaze moved down to the ground, in the corner sat a couple of boxes.

She already put all of her new clothes away and returned everything she didn't want, so what the hell was in that?

I shook it off, guessing she probably just kept a few for storage or something and walked over to my side to pull out my shirt for her to wear.

"Arms up," I told her. She lifted them so I could pull her shirt off as well as her bra. She leaned back against the couch and lifted her ass so I could pull her pants off too. Now she was left with nothing but a black thong. I straightened up, looking over her body shamelessly as she looked at me with hooded eyes, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip then letting it out with a tiny pop before smiling mischievously.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she got on her knees.

She held onto my belt, keeping herself steady and shrugged, "Whatever you want me to."

I shook my head, amused. "You're cute. Get up."

She shook her head, "No."

I tensed, "Nia. Get up."

Again, she shook her head and all amusement left my features. I grabbed onto her arm and pulled her up before shoving her back into the couch. She spread her legs, her hands gliding down her thigh then to her center before pulling the thong aside, revealing the wet, glistening mess she made.

I ignored it and looked back into her eyes. Empty.

With a final sigh, I threw the shirt over her head. The shock was evident on her face as I proceeded, fixing her thong then placing her shorts on top. I went to walk away after that but she grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing's wrong, Nia. But we need to stop doing with shit while you're drunk, it's not right." I shook my head, pulling my hand out of her hold then moving to take my own clothes off. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I tensed beneath her, breathing hard as she caressed my skin.

"I'm sorry." She kissed the skin on my back, pulling me to face her again. I looked down at her as she kissed my chest, closed my eyes when she reached my neck. Her hands explored my body while moving up to my jaw then finally my lips.

I placed my hand on her throat, trying to keep her from kissing me because I knew it wouldn't stop at that. It never did.

"Please," She pleaded. "Just kiss me, please."

I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against hers while she squirmed around in front of me, trying to find a way to touch me.

"No." I shook my head and gently pushed her away. She slightly stumbled, swallowing hard with a look of hurt on her face when I turned back away and rushed to get changed. Then I moved past her and into our room, she followed.

"Why don't you want me?" She whispered, no longer playful.

"I can't do this right now, Nia. You aren't in the right state of mind for this, you never are and I'll be damned if I let you become more addicted to it than you already are." I said, calling Miles to lay between us.