Chapter 23 part 2

Start from the beginning

"Uh oh" Char says under her breath.

We walk in and shut the door behind us. We are in so much trouble.

Jaspers P.O.V

"Uh oh" Char says under her breath.

Uh oh is right they are all in so much trouble.

"What are you guys doing here?" My mate asks.

"You'll like this story darlin' so Peter gets a call yesterday around what 6 p.m Peter?" I asked.

"Yep Major" he said with an amused smirk on his face.

"OK so he gets a call around 6 p.m by our good friend Garrett. Ya haven't met him yet darlin', he's a nomad. He said he was in Cleveland and asked if he could stop by for a visit. Apparently he saw Char and Rose and thought we were livin here. At first it didn't make sense, but then I figured you guys mighta just drove here ta take a look around since we were no longer goin ta move here. Then I heard Garrett ask if Carlisle and Esme were livin here, ta which Peter replied no. This is the good part darlin'. He then asked if we knew why Alice and Edward were livin at the cullens house here. Apparently after he saw you guys, he ran past the house and saw Edward and Alice leave.

Everythin then made sense. Why I felt there was more ta ya not wantin ta move here and stay in Texas. Why ya all of a sudden wanted ta go ta Missouri overnight. Everythin clicked. Care ta explain yaself darlin'? I asked.

Bella, Rose and Char all looked at eachother. They knew they were in serious trouble right now.

Bella took a deep breath and started her story. "It all started when I got a vision 2 and a half weeks ago. I saw Edward and Alice moving to Cleveland and starting school with us. Alice somehow briefly saw us in cleveland in a vision. They originally did not know it was me, they just thought you guys had found a new member. They moved to Cleveland so Alice could try and get you back and Edward could dazzle the new member into loving him, then convince us to go back to forks. Alice wanted a powerful family to protect her. They thought our new member, or me, was a power blocker and that's why she couldn't see your future."

"So I decided that I didn't want to move to Cleveland anymore but I also really wanted to fuck with them. I wanted them to know I was alive so Alice would stop trying to come after you. So I made a plan to get away, but I knew I wouldn't be able to go by myself without raising suspicion. I knew you wouldn't let me do what I wanted to do so I came up with the overnight trip for the girls. And before you say anything they were lied to also. I didn't tell them my real plan until we got to Cleveland yesterday." Her emotions were telling me she was telling the truth. I nodded my head to Peter and Emmett, who then calmed down considerably. She continued.

"Anyways we got to the house and I had a bit of fun with them. They were shocked I was alive and tried to manipulate me into returning to them. IZ ended up coming out and threatening them to stay away from us. Edward tried to be all macho so IZ ended up ripping his dick off and telling him he had to find it wherever I hid it. She let me come back and we ended up tieing his dick to a flag pole at shaw high. We all wondered if he would actually find it and stayed in the car outside the school to watch it happen. They found it around 3 this morning and then we left coming back here." She said with her head down. The major was really trying to get out of his cage to punish our mate.

"Alright get ya things, we'll leave and go back ta Texas. Rose and Char go with Peter and Emmett.  Bella and I will take her jeep."

"Yes major" they all replied.

I watched my mate run to her room and collect her things. 'Wait til we get back ta Texas major, then ya can punish our mate' I thought. She was really in for it when we get home.

Edwards P.O.V

So the bitch is alive, they faked her death so they could get away. She is now the goddess of war, and I can't have her. Well if I can't have her, no one should be able too. She may be Jaspers mate but she was my singer, her blood was made for me. He stole her from me so I'm going to steal her from him. The question is how? She's much to powerful to handle on my own. I'll have to think about it.

Since they won't be attending school here, Alice and I really are going to do some traveling. Maybe she has some ideas. We will definitely have to make a plan. Unless she is mine, she should not be on this earth. The bitch will die.

END OF CHAPTER 23 PART 2. HOW WAS IT? WAS IT UNEXPECTED? I WAS GOING TO LET THEM GET HOME AND CAUGHT LATER ON IN THE BOOK, BUT THIS WAS SO MUCH BETTER. AND WHAT ABOUT EDWARDS LITTLE RANT. HE STILL BELIEVES BELLA IS HIS PROPERTY. NOT REALLY SURPRISING.ANYWHO THANKS FOR READING GUYS. HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT SO FAR.

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.