Chapter 31: Time Flys By (fluff and smut)

Start from the beginning

The duo got dressed and quickly cleaned up their 'mess'. After that, they walked out into the living room, settling down on the couch. "That was fun," Clay smiled, kissing George's neck. "Mhm.." George blushed, placing his hand on Clay's lower jaw. "The other two should be getting back soon.. What're we going to be doing?" George muttered, pulling Clay off of him and looking into his glowing, emerald eyes. "Hm.. I know for a fact we're playing 'Truth or Dare', it's a classic. Also, it's a great way to get them to kiss." Clay winked. "Ooh! That's a good idea!" George excitedly squealed, bouncing up and down on the couch. "Pfft- You're so silly." Clay giggled. "Oh, are they sleeping in the guest room, or are we all sleeping together?" George asked, "That's for them to decide," Clay smirked. "Oh, okay." George giggled. The blonde took a deep sigh before stating, "It's still so hot.. That session really made me sweat." Clay giggled, fanning himself with his hand. "I know, right! I don't know how you survived in this weather. In London, it doesn't get hot like this." George said, taking a long exhale. Suddenly, they heard a knock at the door. "Well, that's them." Clay smiled, getting up with George in his arms. The younger flung open the door, only to be greeted by Bad and Zak. "Hey, we're back." Zak smiled. "Oh, hey lovebirds." Clay smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up, Clay." Zak reddened. "Geppy! That's rude." Bad frowned, lightly punching him. "Yes, listen to your boyfriend." George smirked. "I'm going to break your legs." Zak squinted, tightening his fists. "Huh?" Bad tilted his head, not hearing what they were saying, he got distracted by a bird by the window. "Oh, nothing important, Bad." George smiled, shrugging it off. "Oh.. Okay." Bad mumbled. "Anyway, come on guys!" Clay smiled, moving out of the way. The other two picked up their bags and walked in. "Let's get this sleepover thingy started!" George giggled excitedly. "Sounds good! What're we doing first?" Bad smiled cheerfully, holding gently onto Zak's neck with his arms. "Well, we were thinking later we would play Truth or Dare, it's a classic!" Clay smirked, leaning against the couch. "O-Oh. That sounds cool.. But what now?" Zak added. It was silent for a bit, everyone was just thinking of what to do. Eventually, George broke the silence and suggested they just talk about everything. "Let's just talk? There's a lot of things that's been going on." George smiled softly. "Mmh. Sure!" Bad smiled, holding Zak tightly. "Okay, come on." Clay said, gesturing them all to sit on the couch. The rest all followed Clay's lead, sitting down comfortably. George and Clay sat together, arms around one another. On the left side, Bad and Zak sat quite close, but not enough for the others to suspect anything. "Oh actually.. To start off the conversation, what else did that girl do? Michelle, I presume..?" Bad asked, tilting his head slightly. "Oh yeah.. She's done a whole bunch of things. When we first noticed her, she fucking kissed me!" Clay said in an angry tone. "Hey! Language!" Bad squealed. "Oh. Sorry, Bad." Clay apologised, forgetting Bad despises swearing. "Anywho, it of course made George upset, which started a whole big issue with us.." George frowned as Clay got to that topic, he gently rested his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes. "Now.. If I can remember correctly, Sap- Nick came to visit. He really wanted to go to a certain amusement and skate park, so we went with him." Clay scowled. "I saw Michelle in a line we were waiting in." George added to Clay's statement. "Was she stalking you two??" Zak asked, wide eyed. "I think so.." George answered. "Dude, that's messed up. What was this even for?!" Zak slightly screamed. "All because she liked- or, 'likes' Clay." George whispered, aggravated. "Yeah.. Anyway, she ended up getting in a Ferris Wheel with George and I. She just sat there for a bit.. I was texting George and Nick, when I looked up, she was standing over him. All I remember from that, is her pulling out a pocket knife and trying to slash George." The apartment was silent, Bad and Zak were too shocked to say anything.

"That's not the worse part. Like Clay said before, Michelle stabbed him after that at the skate park." George whispered sadly, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "W-Where is she now?" Bad looked at George, blown away. "From what I know, jail?" George said, unsure. "That's horrible.. I'm so sorry this had to happen. Why do bad things always happen to good people?!" Bad screeched angrily. "Ugh, just the thought of this girl is making me sick," Zak said, rolling his eyes. Bad and George giggled at Zak. As all the commotion was going on, Clay thought back to when George and himself went to see Tyson. His eyes widened as he remembered one phrase that would haunt him forever. "Wait.." Clay muttered under his breath, this caught the rests' attention. "Clay? You alright?" George muttered. "Tyson.. Tyson said something as we were leaving.." Clay remembered. "Did he?" George asked, confused. Zak and Bad looked at each other for a second, both having the same expression on their faces. "He said he's going to break out.. and he's coming for us," Clay whispered, looking down at the floor. "Excuse me..?" George said, wanting to know if he heard the sentence right. "Knowing what Tyson is capable of, there's a good chance he knows what he's doing." Clay sighed. "What if.. What if we visit him tomorrow..? Zak and I can come with you to see him. Let's see what's going on with this muffinhead." Bad suggested. "That- I mean.. If you want..?" George muttered softly. "We'd be happy to! What do you think, Zak?" Bad smiled, turning to face Zak. "Oh. Y-Yeah, I'm fine with that." Zak shrugged, "Great! We'll just go to interrogate him a little more." Bad smiled. "Aw, okay. That sounds good!" George grinned back. "Let me change the subject.." Clay giggled, going off about the weather. The four friends talked for ages, anything that came into their minds, they would say. George even brought them all some snacks and drinks. They were having a lot of fun!
"Hey, what's the time?" Clay chuckled. Zak pulled his phone out of his pocket, checking the time at the top. "Oh wow. It's already 7:02 pm. Time flew by so fast.." Zak vocalised. "Oh damn. Wait! That means.. You guys wanna play Truth or Dare now?" Clay happily smiled. "Oh yeah! For sure!" Bad smiled with him. "You guys start, I'll get the rest of the snacks," Clay smirked, getting up and walking to the kitchen. "Mhm! Okay.. Bad, truth or dare?" Bad thought for a few seconds before answering, "I-I'll go with truth." Bad answered. "Good choice," George smirked, giggling. "BAD! DO YOU CURRENTLY LIKE ANYONE?" George screamed. "Uh- W-Why are you scre-" "ANSWER THE QUESTION!" George shouted, interrupting Bad." "Y-YES!" Bad shouted back, blushing. "Hm, okay. Thank you." George calmly muttered. "W-Why did you scream?!" Bad squealed, confused. "No reason," George said. "Ooh!~ It's already juicy!" Clay shouted from the kitchen, grabbing a bunch of things and running back. He quickly settled down back onto the couch and put the snacks on the table. "Uh.. Z-Zak, truth or dare?" Bad asked, still shook from the last question. "Dare," Zak responded, going feral. "I dare you to.. Text the last contact you spoke to, that you love them!" Bad giggled excitedly. "Oh okay, easy," Zak smirked, pulling his device out of his pocket. "It's Sapnap," Zak said as he opened up his phone. Clay and George started bursting out with laughter, "He's going to be so confused!" Clay wheezed. Zak quickly started typing the words: "I love you." to Nick. He quickly showed his phone and passed the dare. "Done. Okay, Clay, truth or dare?" Zak started off, "Hm.. Dare." Clay calmly replied. "Okay, what's your biggest turn-on?" Zak smirked, raising an eyebrow. "George." The blonde said without any hesitation. "That was quick." Zak frowned. Clay giggled and asked George, "Georgie, truth or dare? We're speed running through these!" Clay giggled, cupping the brown haired's chin. "Uh.. Dare." The boy reddened. "I dare you to.. Sit here in nothing but your boxers!" Clay wheezed like a kettle. "What!? Clay!" George muttered, blushing a crimson red. "You gotta do it, Georgie!" Clay giggled hysterically. "Yeah! Come on, George!" Zak joined in, hyping George up. "Oh my god, fine!" George groaned, giving up. Slowly, the flustered boy started taking off his clothes, leaving only his black and white boxers. He quickly grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped himself in it like a burrito. "There, happy?" George groaned, frustrated. "So happy, my little blankie-burrito.." Clay giggled, booping the smaller boy's nose. "You're such a muffinhead, Clay," Bad said, covering his face with his hands. "Hm. Bad, truth or dare?" George asked, turning his head to the brunette. "Since everyone is doing dare, I guess I'll join in.." Bad mumbled quietly.

"Okay, I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Zak, in the guest room!" George smiled, thrilled. "W-What!?" Bad reddened, "I-I can't he's just m-my friend!" Bad blushed. Zak sighed and got up, grabbing Bad's wrist, "Come on, Bad." Zak blushed, pulling himself and Bad to the guest room. "Ooh la la!" Clay cat called. Zak rolled his eyes and pushed Bad into the guest room, shutting the door behind them. "I have a feeling it'll go on for longer than 7 minutes~" George raised his eyebrows. "100% agree, Georgie poo," Clay smirked, kissing George's forehead.

"Wait a second.. We have security cams!" Clay widened his eyes.
George let out a gasp, "Oh my gosh, let's snoop on them!" George suggested.
"Yes!" Clay squealed enthusiastically.
The two quickly got up, running to their bedroom, and powering up Clay's pc.

(3300 words :D hiii- i hope youre doing well, sorry i left this on a cliff hanger lol. i dont have much to say sooo, thank you for reading, have a great day/night <3 remember to take care of yourself :] [sorry if theres any mistakes ;-;])