Chapter 31: Time Flys By (fluff and smut)

Start from the beginning

The cashier greeted them and quickly scanned all of their stuff. They didn't get everything they needed, but it was sure to be just enough. "Dude, I hate Karen's so much." Clay chuckled, slowly moving the cart with George in it. "Mhm. They're so annoying.. Finding trouble out of anything!" George rolled his eyes in annoyance. The two exited the store, carrying the heavy bags all the way back to their apartment. "Are you sure you don't need help?" Clay asked one more time as they walked. "Y-Yeah! 100%!" George stuttered, clearly struggling with one of the bags. "Pfft.. If you say so." Clay giggled, knowing he was lying. The heat made it worse for George, his palms were sweaty, which made the plastic bags slowly slip from his hands. Just a few more steps.. George thought, encouraging himself. Finally, after what felt like forever, they made it home. "UGH!" George groaned loudly, tossing the bags out of his hands. "You good?" Clay asked, smirking. "The bags were heavy!" George complained, wiping some moisture away from his forehead. Clay ignored the statements and asked George a question. "Hot, huh?" Clay sighed, leaning on the couch. "Yeah.. I'm so wet!" George muttered loudly. Realising what he just said, he quickly corrected himself, "D-Drenched in sweat." George coughed, embarrassed. Clay smirked and bit his lip, "Well, they'll still be quite a while.." The blonde walked closer to the brown haired, "Would you like to finish what we started?" Clay murmured, placing a soft kiss on George's forehead, then slowly moving south to his neck. "Mmh.. I would love that~" George moaned. "Hm? Really?" Clay asked, just to make sure. George didn't respond, but instead grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bedroom.

Clay, knowing what they were about to do, threw George on the bed and spread his legs out. "Anything different you would like to try?" Clay smirked, leaning on George and kissing his neck tenderly. "It's like you're assuming I search some methods up." George blushed, giggling. "Hm," The blonde hummed, "let's add that to the 'to-do list'! We gotta get more creative with these." Clay tittered, sliding his arm up the bottom's shirt. George chuckled with Clay, flinching from Clay's hands. The blonde started gently gliding his fingers on the older boy's chest. "B-Baby! That ti-tickles!" George laughed, trying to rip his lover's arm away. Clay just carried on, giggling. Eventually, Clay stopped and started to kiss George softly. Clay lifted them both up, twirling George around so he was getting cupped by his body. "Mmh~ Georgie?" Clay whispered, licking his lips. "Mhm?~" George hummed back, calmly. "Would you mind-bending down?~" Clay smirked, biting his lip. "With pleasure, hun~" George muttered as he slowly bent down. Clay's length grew, as George's 'behind' was sitting right on top of it. Before they could say anything more, the blonde had already rolled the older's pants and boxers down to his ankles. Clay quickly sucked on three of his fingers, coating them in a thick layer of saliva. The blonde pulled them out and positioned them close to George's entrance. "Ready?" Clay asked as he unzipped his pants. "Always." George reddened. Clay quickly stripped down the rest of his clothing, before gently pushing his coated fingers in George. "Ngh~!" George moaned quickly, jerking his body slightly. The younger started tugging them in and out, scissoring and twisting once or twice. "Alright, that should be good enough." Clay smiled, pulling out. "Hhm~" George sighed in relief. "Good to go~?" Clay smirked, slapping George's 'behind' and leaving his hand there. "Hmph! Y-Yes." George stuttered. The blonde positioned himself, slowly slipping the tip of his length into George's entrance. George let out a loud moan, throwing his head forward. Clay started gently thrusting in and out, going in further and further. "Clay!~ F-Faster!~" George groaned, looking over his shoulder at Clay. He smiled at the older boy, before grabbing his hips and shoving in a little faster. The brown haired rolled his eyes back, while his fists clenched tighter on the white sheets. "Oh~ Clay~~" George practically screamed. "Oh George~" Clay huffed back. "I-I'm-" "Yeah, yeah. S-Same, darling~" Clay said, answering George before he could finish. Shortly after, George came on the sheets, leaving a milky-colored residue. Clay started to slow down, until he unhurriedly pulled out and turned George around. The older held onto the younger's length, before leisurely licking the side of it. Clay started smirking as he held onto George's silky, brown hair. "You like that, don't you?~" George whispered lustfully, winking at Clay. Turned on, the blonde blushed and moved the other's head to his tip. George began sucking on the end, making Clay flinch. George fit almost the whole length in, slightly gagging from the size. The blonde eventually came in George's mouth, some even escaped, leaking out. "Mmh~" George hummed, swallowing most of the substance. George then stuck out his tongue, showing some cum dripping off of it. Clay caught his breath, before leaning in and kissing George, ending their session. "Love you, Georgie." Clay blushed, pulling his boxers up. "I love you too.." George smiled.