Chapter 19

"Corpse!!" Sykkuno screamed as he felt him come up behind him, "Careful! Before I drop the cake!". He could feel the vibration of Corpse's laughter against him, as he muzzled his face into his neck.

"Let me go!" He flailed, as he tried not to drop the chocolate cake in his hand. "Why do you always have to bother me when I have food in my hand?"

"Bother you?" Corpse let him go, gasping dramatically, "And here i thought you loved me"

"Shut up" Sy pushed him teasingly. "You know I do, Corpsie. Now hurry up and get me the frosting."

"Yes sir," he nodded, walking wotards the cabinet and pulling out the chocolate frosting. "My dad won't be here until about 6, so we have time after this for a break."

"To do what?" Sykkuno asked, raising his eyebrows as he pulled out the spatula.

"Anything you want.."

"Great!" Sykkuno smiled, "we can watch a movie, or play Uno, whatever."

"Perfect", Corpse smiled before grabbing Sy's phone and laying it in front of him. "Here, watch your 'how to frost a cake' youtube video." he said teasingly.

"Don't judge my youtube video, because of them, you got the best black hat ever made." he laughed.

"Well, it was too big for me.."

"Well," he put down the spatula, "it's not my fault you have a tiny head, is it?"

Corpse scoffed, dipping his finger in the chocolate frosting before smearing it on the other's nose. "I do not have a tiny head, you just took bad measurements."

Sykkuno gasped before dipping his hand in the frosting and smearing it on Corpse's cheek, "how was it my fault if you were the one who kept moving your head?"

"Because it was weird that you were measuring my head in the middle of lunch!" he laughed, throwing flour in Sy's face.

"Corpse!" he yelled, grabbing an egg and smashing it on Corpse's head. He laughed as he saw the other's mouth fall agape.

"My hair!" he said, as the raw egg dripped onto his face.

"Oops" Sy shrugged, smiling. Corpse smirked and Sykkuno's eyes widened, "You can mess with a lot of things, Corpse Husband." he warned, "but touch my hair, and I'll make your life a living hell."

"Do you want a hug?" he smirked.

"Corpse no.."

"Corpse yes!"

"Corpse!" Sykkuno screamed as Corpse started chasing after him, he grabbed the frosting on the counter and threw more at him, "Corpse leave me alone!"

"Nope!" he said, dodging most of Sy's throws before finally grabbing onto his waist and pulling him in, this time smothering him with chocolate frosting and egg.

"Gross." Sy complained as he tried to get out of his grip.

Corpse smiled down at him, "say that I don't have a tiny head." he laughed.

"Well fine", he smiled sweetly, "you have a big one."

"Sykkuno!" he laughed before he started tickling him.

"No, no!" he laughed frantically as they both fell to the floor. "No fair, this isn't- fair!" he laughed.

"Really? Because I think it is" Corpse smiled as he continued to tickle him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! You have a normal size head!" Sy screamed in laughter.

"And?"

"And I love you!!" he yelled, causing Corpse to let go of him and sit down beside him. Sykkuno sighed, steadying his breathing before sitting up to smack Corpse in the chest.