Chapter 2

"My ice cream! Be careful!" Sykkuno squealed. "Take it back!" Corpse said as he continued to tickle him.
"I take it back, I take it back!" He cried making sure not to drop his ice cream.

"Say that I'm the most interesting person ever."
"You're the most interesting person ever!" Sykkuno parroted.
"Now say you love me!" Corpse dug his fingers into his sides as Sykkuno squealed again. "Corpse, stoooooop, my ice creaaam!"

"Say it!" Corpse demanded, his lips beside his ears. "I love you Corpse Husband!" Sykkuno screamed as tears of joy began to fall from his eyes, silence fell as everybody in the ice cream shop looked towards them.
"I'm sorry" Sykkuno muttered embarrassed, at everyone who looked their way. "Don't worry about it sweetheart". A blond-haired woman said from next to their table. "You two are cute together"

"Oh no, no, we aren't-" Sykkuno started, Corpse interrupting him to continue "Yeah, we're just-"

"Friends." They said in unison, both of their cheeks bright red. "Could've fooled me" She smiled before walking away. Corpse and Sykkuno stood there for a few seconds before they both sat down in their chairs and finished their ice cream in a silence that wasn't awkward but was not comfortable.

Corpse began to think about what the woman said "could've fooled me". He'd known Sykkuno for a while and had never thought of him more that his friend.

But he had to admit there was a part of him that looked at him in that way and that didn't want to stop.

It was no secret that he was handsome and that they were close but being more than friends with Sykkuno was out of the question,,,, right?

"Kuno". Sykkuno muttered breaking Corpse out of his thoughts. "What?" Corpse asked. "You should name the teddy bear Kuno!" Corpse looked down to the teddy bear that sat on his lap and back up to Sykkuno.
"Kuno it is" He said with a smile.

Corpse's priv acc:
I think ******* is cute and funny and that I might like him more that I originally thought..
COMMENTS:
@/Bret: If it's who I think it is, I'll cry happy tears
@/Jack: i think I know who it is

Corpse-Bretman DMs:
B- CORPSE UNDERSCORE HUSBAND
B- IS IT SYKKUNO?
C- Sykkuno isn't the only one with a seven letter name, Bret
B- IS IT ME?!
C- NO
B- OKAY GOOD, that ship has sailed!
C- what do you want Bret -_-
B- don't talk to me like that!
B- DON'T BE RUDE
C- OKAY WHAT DO U WANT SKSJKJSKSJS
B- to know if it's Sykkuno :)
C- it's not Sykkuno..
B- hmmm, okay..
C-okay..

Corpse-Jack DMs:
C- JAAACKKKK!!!
C- It's definetely Sykkuno..

(Corpse posts a pic of Sykkuno, taken at the top of the ferris wheel ride)
My homie thought the view was pretty, but I think my homie's prettier ;)
COMMENTS:
@/Sykkuno- I hate you for that caption, but I love you for today <3
@/Bret-WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY BF, CORPSE DO U WANT TO GET PUNCHED?
@/Rae: Sykkuwu is a cutieee

Sykkuno-Corpse DMs:
S- thank you so much for today, Corpsie :)
S- i love youuu <333
S- hope you got home, okay
C- of course, Sy :) i love you too
C- Kuno said he loves you too!
S- awhhh, tell Kuno me too!
S- anyways good night, Corpse :)
C- goodnight Sy :)

(Sykkuno posts a pic of Corpse hugging Kuno, taken on the ferris wheel ride)
before I go to sleep, I had to bless you with this picture of ranger Corpse and our new son, THE KUNO HUSBAND (yes we went on the ferris wheel more than once)

Corpse's priv acc:
OUR SON JSMLFKSL
COMMENTS:
Bret: I KNEW ITTTT