submissive

LAST CHAPTER! Had to finish with the wonderful nesquickfinnie 's request <3
warning

Thank you all so much for the support, holy fuck.
I have a lot to say, just posted a note, more like a letter for all of you.

Immediately after arriving home exhausted, I threw my stuff in bed, taking off my shoes and noticing the shower running which meant Boris was there.

I quickly and quietly removed all of my clothing, being completely naked and taking large steps in direction to the bathroom that was only a bit far away.

Resting my head on the wooden surface before opening the door, the silly smile on my face turning into a little smirk, hearing my boyfriend's low groaning from doing something naughty while alone.

Carefully walking inside I saw his back, supporting his forehead and arm on the marble wall, his right hand pleasuring himself, making me bit my lip in excitement, the mirror completely fogged from the steam. I stepped onto the shower on the tip of my toes, getting turned on from only hearing his moaning. Opening the glass door I waited a few seconds to see if he'd notice me but he didn't.

"What are you doing?" My voice startled him, making Boris gasp and turn his head to me.

"Shit." I giggled, slightly covering my lips with my fingers, leaning against the freezing wall, finally closing the door and taking a step closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Want a hand, handsome?" I couldn't stop smirking while he was just there blushing and nodding slightly. Pushing him to the wall, I kissed his lips only once, then going for his neck, leaning my body even closer to his, teasing the man, his hands resting on my hips.

Boris had his eyes closed and head thrown back, while I effortfully pecked his neck several times softly, running my fingers from his shoulders to lower abs, my right hand caressing his hard cock.

"Fuck." He groaned already, judging by his reaction I had interrupted him while he was just about to cum.

"Let me listen to your whining, Boris." I teased, starting to slowly pump his length up and down, pulling my face away and now staring at his face, just inches away. Even though he was taller than me, I was in charge, making him completely submissive.

"That f-feels good." He admitted, eyes slowly closing.

I got on my knees, water hitting my ass and feet, his eyes followed my moves, breathing heavily, I continued to pump him, licking his tip provocatively while he whined lowly.

"Louder." I demanded, making him blush even more and made twist motions with my hand faster, taking his pinkish tip in my mouth, sucking it.

"F-Fuck, Y/N," He finally moaned louder, throwing his head back once again, loosely holding onto my wet hair. Suddenly I took him all in my mouth, gagging for the first time since it was way bigger than I expected, a loud moan came from his lips. "yeah, krasotka, so fucking g-good." That side of him made my heart beat way too fast.

Moving my hands and sucking his cock, going back and forth, gagging repeatedly, his whining became more frequent.

"You suck m-my cock so w-well, honey." He mumbled, holding in his moaning. Moving his hips back and forth slowly, containing himself from ruining the role of being the submissive one, only  a brink away from simply just fucking my throat to soreness.