student

Requested by @slutred @digbickbitch
warning

It's my second year in college, last class of the day, the only bad thing is that this is the farthest class from the rest of the campus which takes so long to go back, the bell rang and everyone began leaving the class, except for me, I noticed it was raining outside because of the loud thunder.

"Y/N," I heard my name echoing around the now empty class. "come sit here." I grabbed my things and walked closer to the seats in the front.

"Are you sure this won't cause you trouble, Mister Fairchild?"

"I'm just helping a student." He replied, sat on the corner of his wood desk. "Then, what do you want to deal with first?"

"Hm, I was having some trouble understanding this part." I opened my textbook and he walked closer to me, standing by my side with one of his arms on the table.

"Sure, I went through that topic last class but I can explain everything in detail again if you want." I could smell his strong cologne, I accidentally turned my head around, finding him way closer than I had imagined, his eyes were already in contact with mine and my heart began pounding. Mr. Fairchild looked even more handsome this way, his sharp bone cheeks, he was no older than 28. It seemed like time had stopped, I couldn't shift my attention to anything else. "You know I can read you very well, right? I'm a psychologist, after all."

"Miles." It felt like a trance, I lowly whispered his name until it became silent again. Hearing the loud muffled thunders from outside on the background of my mind. A slight smirk appeared on his face.

"You sure are a naughty girl, calling me by my first name." I blushed as soon as I realized that. Our faces were inches apart, he had put a strand of my hair behind my ear slowly, his touch made me shiver and I was feeling so guilty for the thoughts I was having.

"M-Miles." I repeated without a shame, the whore in me was taking charge of my body. The man groaned lowly, taking a deep breath afterwards.

"I can't resist to you saying it like that." As soon as I knew he had attached his lips on mine, they were soft and he grabbed onto my lower back, making me gasp, so he took advantage of that to insert his tongue inside my mouth, pushing it further near my throat, making me let out a low whine.

He had pulled me closer to his body, lifting and putting me on his table which was few inches away. We pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our lips while I supported myself on the table, being in between his legs.

"The cameras." I commented.

"They're not working." Miles had pulled my waist closer to his, kissing me harder as I felt a bulge against my crotch, giving me butterflies. His hand ran under my shirt, sneaking under my bra which made me instantly gasp as he fondled my skin, pinching my nipple. I whined, arching my back, he then stopped but began playing with the hem of my tight dark blue skirt and I thought I was lucky to be wearing that.

Miles' large hand traveled across my thigh, running it close to my crotch, I got shivers down my spine, feeling his thumb suddenly touch my clit. I moaned since the tip of his finger was cold. We pulled away for a few seconds to catch our breath.

"You're so wet darling, I didn't know you were such a dirty slut." He whispered into my ear, only hearing his low voice could make me cum. He began rubbing it in circles, my eyes closed and I arched my back, almost entirely wrapping my legs around his bulky yet slim waist. His finger went fast and quite harsh but it was perfect, my legs began shaking, he gripped even more onto my thigh, softly kissing my neck, his warm breath against my skin, pulling away a few seconds later. I opened my mouth and tried not to moan, biting my lip occasionally, it's been only a few seconds yet I knew I'd cum way too soon. "Your expressions are so hot, I would love to study them a little bit more." The way his words made me even hornier was unspeakable.

I slightly threw my head back, letting out a whine which I cut off by harshly bitting my lip, orgasming for the first time, he knew it but kept going, building me again but I immediately grabbed his wrist, my legs still shaking, Miles completely stopped, waiting for me to calm down a bit.

"You're so interesting Y/N." His compliments made me blush even more. I opened my eyes, finding him staring at me, something inside me made me grab onto his belt and unbuckle it, an attractive smirk on his face. He lowered his pants, slowly doing the same with his black boxers, revealing a huge dick that sprung up, my pussy was throbbing at that point, he chuckled at me, I probably was staring way too much.

His hand once again ran under my skirt, putting the fabric aside, circling his thumb on my dripping wet entrance. Miles pulled my hips closer way too sudden, aligning himself with me and finally thrusting without mercy, making me immediately gasp and open my mouth. As much as I was turned on I could fell a bit of pain and he wasn't even all the way through. Both his hands gripped onto my waist and ass and without warning that man began pounding inside of me so fast and harshly I could die. I wrapped my arms around his neck, arching my back and staring at his eyes which became impossible a few seconds later since I couldn't keep them open.

"F-Fuck." I accidentally moaned, biting onto my lip so it wouldn't happen again. His cock was amazing, I have never received such pleasure, hitting spots I didn't even know I had. He lowly groaned, gripping even more against my skin.

"Look at me." He demanded, I effortfully slightly opened my eyes, staring right into his soul, opening my mouth and letting out low short moans that were sometimes covered by the loud storm.

"Oh my f-fuck, M-Mister F-Fairchild." I moaned, breathing heavily as he hardened his pace. My legs opened widely and my body jumped at every thrust. I know it's impossible but he went so further in, it felt like his cock would go into my womb. My walls clenched around his length, I wasn't able to hold it any longer, specially since Miles had hit my g-spot, making me let out a loud whine and his hand slapped against my mouth, shutting it.

My pussy ached, my back arched even more, his thrusts became sloppy yet still hard. My legs shook as I moaned loudly, being muffled by his hand, my legs trembling non stop and my eyes crossing unconsciously as I violently squirted all over his cock.

"Fuck." Miles groaned lowly, thrusting for the last time so harshly my whole body jumped as he filled me entirely with his warm cum. Uncovering my mouth, he pulled out, cum dripping onto the table. I was trying to catch my breath, my chest went up and down, my cheeks burned and so did my body.

"Maybe I could give you some more private lessons if you want."