leaked

Requested by @finnsdickhard
warning

"Turn it on." Finn exclaimed, undressing while the song started playing.

"Shouldn't we use an old camera instead of your phone?"

"It'll be fine." He replied while I adjusted the device on the tripod, holding onto the sheet wrapped around my naked body. It was late at night, on our apartment bedroom with the purple pinkish lights on, slightly being able to see some of the details of our skin on the camera that faced us.

I turned around to see him sat in bed naked, with the sheet covering his crotch, supporting himself on his arms. I let the sheet fall to the ground, walking to him, standing in between Finn's legs, he grabbed my waist but I pushed him, his back hitting the mattress.

Crawling on top of him, his head close to the pillows, I leaned into a kiss, it became a quick make out session, his tongue swirled against mine until suddenly he flipped me over with his legs, my belly facing the bed, he sat on my upper thighs, making me giggle.

The man slapped my ass, lifting my legs and so I got on a lazy doggy position, my arms straight holding onto the wood bed frame. He spit on his fingers, circling around my clit, making me close my eyes. His right hand aligned himself while the other gripped onto my waist.

Instantly thrusting inside me, I let out a gasp, throwing my head back a bit, both his hands on my hips, moving it back and forth slowly while Finn began doing the same but way too hard, slamming inside me.

His cock was very hard and felt bigger than ever, hitting the best spots, fastening his pace. I began moaning, holding onto the fabric, unexpected slaps on my ass once in a while.

"F-Fuck!" I whined loudly as he became wilder, my legs tried to squish together but he didn't let me, my back arched so much it hurt. His cock hit the deepest spot, he was way too fast and harsh, my body trembled and jumped at every thrust, moaning and yelling non-sense, Finn's groans echoed inside my head, turning me on even more.

My face was unconsciously buried into the pillows, muffling just a bit of my excessive moaning, Finn grabbed one one of my arms, holding it against my back, pulling it, resulting on my back arching excessively. Our skin clapped, the bed abruptly hitting the wall along with the squeaking noises from the wood feet.

"O-Oh G-God, s-slow do-down, F-F..." I couldn't finish the sentence, being cut off my my own whining. My throat began hurting, I was extremely loud. His pace became sloppy, my legs began shaking intensely, I was close to cumming and he was as well.

"C-Close." He advised, letting go off my arm, slowing down yet pounding harshly.

"L-Let me d-do it." I begged, not being able to wait longer.

"Not yet." I yelled louder, my knuckled becoming yellow.

"P-Please! Ah! F-Fuck, fuck!"

"Now." He groaned, I let out a last loud moaning yell, squirting all over his cock, my legs failing to support myself, my walls clenched around him, later fulfilling my cunt with his warm cum, it was a huge load, when he pulled out I felt the liquid drip out of me onto the sheets.

I breathed heavily, my hips collapsed, not being able to move a single inch. Finn pushed my leg aside, slowly getting out of bed, wrapping a sheet around his waist and turning off the camera, laying by my side seconds later with the phone on his hand, quickly going through the footage while I struggled to simply breath.

"Does, does it look good?" I effortfully asked.

"Fuck, it looks awesome, you're so hot in this." I blushed, chuckling.