girlfriend

Requested by @maddiemaddieeex
Please forgive me for taking so long to post, I got kind of sick recently and this month I didn't feel like writing much and was lacking motivation but since I feel really bad for making you guys wait I'll do my best to post more frequently

[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]
warning

I've been hooking up with this guy, well, it's coming to the point where I can say that we're dating, how embarrassing, I'm twenty seven and saying such childish word. Then here I am, in front of his building at 11pm, I'm so shameless, cannot lie it's quite the fancy type of apartment.

Finally walking to the door, ringing the door bell hesitantly, before being able to hear a single beep the door was opened, revealing the finest man I've ever seen, while I had a tight black skirt and a blazer, Boris only wore jeans and a white t-shirt that slightly tightened around his wide shoulders.

"Hey, I've been waiting for you." His deep voice and calm expression soothed me entirely, a slight smirk on the corner of his mouth. If the lights of his place were on he'd definitely be able to notice my cheeks blush. Boris signalized for me to get in, closing the door behind him, as soon as I turned around, harshly holding onto the straps of my purse out of nervousness, he dared to peck my lips, I was caught off guard, he grabbed my small bag, putting it on the rack while I stood there frozen. "Welcome." He stared into my eyes, seeming like that act was nothing to be ashamed of, my heart for sure skipped a beat, I couldn't even understand why was I so nervous, I have seen his naked ass multiple times already, is there something more embarrassing than that? "Want something to drink?" He asked, pouring some whiskey on a short glass.

"Sure, t-thanks." I slowly walked towards the wide clear windows that had an extraordinary view of the city. "This place is amazing." I complimented glancing around, being handed a glass and taking a sip of the alcohol. "Thanks." I whispered back.

"I'm not gonna hurt you."

"What?" Did I mishear? My eyes shifted to his face.

"You look stiff, are you scared of me?" He chuckled, our eyes met.

"S-Sorry, I didn't..." It felt like a trance, I couldn't look away nor finish my sentence.

"You didn't?" He muttered, leaning closer, our faces inches apart, I slowly closed my eyes, excited to finally feel his warmth, his lips attaching onto mine quicker than expected. It was a passionate kiss, I could hear a low clink noise as he after took the glass from my hand, hearing the same ringing sound.

Boris pulled my waist closer to his and my body began heating up, the slight taste of the alcohol from his tongue, inserting inside my mouth slickly. My arms wrapped around his neck, grabbing onto the end of his soft curls as I began walking backwards, following his steps until my body was met with the mattress.

The man seductively took off his shirt, exposing the glow of his fair and quite bulky structure that made my eyes want to seek for more. His lips touched my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses and a few passionate soft sucking. I let out loving groans that led me into wrapping my legs around his waist, thrusting my hips up against his growing bulge without thinking.

"You sure are slutty, aren't you?" His low raspy voice made me eargasm. His hands sneakingly undressed me as we made out, his tongue dominated me with ease, going only further inside my mouth, as we pulled away a string of saliva in between our lips along with heavy breathing.