ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ

what it would be like to be Katsuki Bakugou's younger sibling

How you came to be a Bakugou

✴ around the time that Katsuki turned 15, Mitsuki found out that she was unable to have any more children, though her house felt far too empty for her liking. one day, Katsuki came home to find his parents sitting at the dining room table, quietly discussing an idea. when they noticed them, wide smiles stretched across their faces.

"how do you feel about getting a younger sibling?"

"tch, whatever."

When you were adopted

✴ Katsuki silently trailed behind his parents as they talked to an overly peppy woman about the kids she was "blessed" to have in her foster home. He stopped short, however, when his eyes came upon you. There you stood, far from the rest of the loud and annoying kids, viciously attacking and lunging at the punching bag that stood before you, almost thrice your height. The woman that had been previously talking to his parents turned to Katsuki, noticing where he was looking. 

"That's [y/n], they're 8. They were raised to become a villain but were thankfully saved from that life about a year ago. They've been hopping from home to home ever since, too aggressive for anyone's liking. If you decide to take them in, it won't be easy." The lady turned from you to make direct eye contact with all of the Bakugou family. "But, it will be worth it."

"I want to meet them."

When you first come home

✴ You sat on your new bed, in your new room, in your new house. You had been trying to make yourself seem calmer, for the sake of your new family. You promised yourself you wouldn't mess this up, not again. 

A quiet knock came from your door before it was silently pushed open. Bakugou walked into your room, looking at your tiny, fragile figure. He knew that you had been putting on an act for the past few days, he could sense the aggression that you had been building up. Even though it was completely against his morals, he wanted to help. 

"What's been up with you?" His sudden question made you jump, forcing you to look up at him. You cleared your throat, not knowing how to respond. 

"What do you mean?" Your voice slightly wavered, betraying your calm facade. 

"I can tell that you've been acting all weird n shit ever since you got here." He lifted himself off of the door from, where he had previously been residing, before squatting down in front of you. "There's no need to act all tough. You and I both know this isn't you, so what's up?"

You looked down, unable to keep eye contact with him as tears welled in your eyes. Looking back up, you notice that Bakugou seemed a bit startled. I guess you both sucked with emotions.

"I-i don't want t-to go b-back!" You almost yelled, dropping your head into your hands as your tears came down faster. "I can't do this anymore. I can't keep leaving families. It hurts too much!"

Arms slowly closed around you, Bakugou awkwardly rubbing your back as he tried to calm you down. 

"Why would we kick you out of your own home? You're family now, [y/n], you're not going anywhere. Not while I can help it. 

[A/N: decided that I want to add more to each character chapter, so here you go!]