⬑ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇᴅ

Reader Age: 10

     Katsuki was just lounging on his bed, relaxing from the previous eight hours of torture that school brought him before you busted down his door.

     "How do I fight someone?" You asked, feigning confidence. You had your chest puffed out, ignoring the blood that ran steadily from your nose, as well as the ache forming around your eye.

     Looking up, his face switched from annoyance to worry, rushing up in front of you. "What the fuck happened?" He gently rested his palm against your cheek, studying your injuries.

     "A few guys from school followed me home and kept calling me a freak and a villain. So I turned around and punched them. Turns out they punch back... harder." You rambled on, remembering the way you felt from their words.

     Bakugou rolled his eyes,  knowing there was no use in telling you off for their actions. They probably deserved it anyway. He stood up, pulling you behind him as he made his way to the hallway's bathroom. He helped you up, setting you on the counter. He reached behind you, grabbing the necessary medical supplies from behind the mirror.

     "Hold still" was all he said before gently pressing a water-soaked cloth to your nose, leaning your head forward. "Hold this to your nose and I'll put some stuff on your eye to help with the pain and swelling." You followed his instruction, keeping your eyes closed as you enjoyed the brotherly attention you had always craved. It had been two years since you were adopted, yet it still seemed awkward to you. Apparently, you were the only one who felt awkward. 

Katsuki returned, holding a small jar of ointment. He placed a palm on the side of your head, lifting it so he could look at the damage done to your eye. He cursed before unscrewing the cap of the ointment. "This is probably gonna hurt" was all the warning he gave before gently applying the ointment to the slowly forming bruise around your eyes.

You hissed at the pressure, even with the feather-light touch. He pulled your head back into place and finished applying the medicine. Once he was done, he took a step back and looked over your face one more time before nodding to himself, satisfied with his work.

He helps you down off the counter, before leading the way back into his room. He takes a seat on the edge of his bed, patting the space beside him. You huff before taking a seat as well.

"Look, I know that you had... somewhat... good intentions with this. But you can't just go around hitting people who piss you off. All you're doing is proving them right, you know? With all those villain accusations. You're just showing them that everything they say is true."

You let his words sink in, and come to the realization that... he's right. Just because your quirk was... different, it didn't change who you were. Nonetheless, it hurt. Knowing that all everyone ever saw of you was a villain, a monster, someone who could never do any good... it hurt.

As tears slowly clouded your vision, Katsuki pulled you into a hug. Silent sobs wracked your body as you slowly came to terms with his words. Almost everyone at your school knew about your past. Both of your parents were villains, even if they were only low-lives in comparison to others like the LOV. But when two villains, who have only ever used their quirks for evil, have a child who has a combination of their quirks... people make assumptions.

"No matter what those extras may say about you, you can't listen to them. They don't know you, they don't know what you're capable of, and honestly? Why should you care what they think? They're all dumbasses, every single one of them. You can't let their words affect you."

With a nod and a smile, you wipe your eyes dry. As he stood up, he grabbed your hand and pulled you up.

"Now, how about we do some sparring? Maybe next time you can knock 'em out before they get a hit in"