[24] you're so cute.

Start from the beginning

You followed them into the northland bank, when you went inside you saw childe in there chatting with the little kid, a happy aura around them.

"Hey It's (name)!" Paimon chirped, Aether waved to you and asked if you were okay.

"don't worry I'm okay, it doesn't hurt anymore." childe looked in your direction upon hearing your voice.

"So what's going on here, who's this little fella?" you questioned, you observed the kid and noticed how much he looked like Childe.

"(Name) this is teucer, he's my little brother."
Childe smiled.

"Greetings teucer, it's nice to meet you!" You smiled.

"Hello! Are you the lady big brother keeps mentioning in his letters?" Teucer's eyes lit up.

"He..writes in his letters about me?" You felt your face get a bit warm.

"Yeah! He Keeps talking about you, he says that you have dazzling (e/c) eyes and gorgeous (h/c) hair! he also talks about how he wants to travel the world with you and-"

"Alright teucer don't go spilling my secrets" Childe cut him off before he could say any more.

"Paimon thinks (name) has no idea that Childe almost destroyed liyue yesterday.." paimon whispered to aether, who nodded in response.

"Ah yes, ekaterina I will deal with the issue of that outstanding payment right away." Childe said to a fatui recruit.

"Are you going out to sell toys brother?" Teucer asked.

"Toys?" you raised a brow, aether whispered into your ear why teucer calls him that, and you choked back a laugh, but at the same time you felt bad.

"That's right! As much as I'd love to catch up a little longer, teucer. Duty calls, I'm sure mr.nice guy here will be happy to keep you company while I'm out though."
Childe put a hand on aether's shoulder.

"Ugh seriously? We still need to keep babysitting for you?" Paimon groaned.

"I can take care of him." you offered.

"Well if (name) is here with us it won't be so bad.." Paimon shrugged.

Childe gave you a pouch of money to use for teucer, he also said that he will be near qingxu pool incase you needed him.

"Ah this is gonna be tiring" Paimon whined.

*
"So this is a research facility" You heard the sounds of machinery inside, when you went in you were surprised at how big the place was.

Teucer ran inside first and the door shut behind him, childe hurriedly found another way in, You saw teucer in a room with many ruin guards in it, childe quickly unlocked the door that led to another part of the giant facility.

you just had to glide across.

-
"Phew..back together at last, you're not hurt are you teucer?" Childe sighed in relief.

"Hurt? No way! This is really fun!" Teucer jumped in excitement while aether sighed in exhaustion.

"What's over there...wow this room is huge! Is this where mr.cyclops takes his friends when they come to visit?" Teucer wondered, motioning to a room with active ruin guards.

"It is, impressive isn't it? Now how about a little game of hide and seek?" Childe inquired.

"What? Now? But-" Teucer pouted.

"Hehe..I have a surprise for you" Childe beamed, the kid immediately getting excited again.

"What kind of surprise?"

"Don't worry you'll have the chance to look for it later, but before that. You have to close your eyes, turn around, and count down to 60."

"Okay..60 is a really long time though.."

Childe ran into the room and you followed after him with your sword in your hand, He aimed at One of the ruin guard's eye and knocked it down, then he summoned his meelee weapons and rushed towards it to finish the job.

You charged your sword with electro and bolted towards one of the machines and stabbed it In the eye, pushing the sword deeper in until it stopped moving.

"...Are you guys okay? What's all that crashing and banging?" Teucer called out with worry.

"Don't worry it's all part of the surprise!" Childe answered him.

You saw him take down the last ruin guard and sighed with relief, but that relief was brushed away as you saw more of them coming.

"3...2...1...okay you ready?" Teucer exclaimed, the ruin guards woke up and dropped down.

"Give me another 10 second Teucer..still hiding."

"Now who's the cheater..alright 10 seconds that's it!" Teucer huffed and began counting.

A chuckle escaped childe's lips, and in the next second lightings crossed the room.
he slashed through the ruin guards, hitting the ground so hard that the machines went up in the air, and finished them right there.

Once teucer finished counting childe disappeared, tuecer turned around with a grin on his face, he excitedly ran to the ruin guards and Looked around.

You snuck behind him once he was talking to the traveler, you found childe In sitting in a corner injured.

"Childe are you okay?" You kneeled down next to him, examining his injuries.

"It's good that you found me first- looks like using the foul legacy transformation while I was still injured took more out of me then I thought.." Childe muttered.

"We are gonna have to get you to a doctor right away" you implied and helped him get up.
The traveler and paimon saw you and walked up to you.

"Before we go- I have a little something for Teucer, please give this to him on my behalf."
Childe gave aether a ruin guard action figure.
"Hah I'll also need you to explain abrupt departure to Teucer, you'll help me out won't you?"

"..if I break a pinky promise I get thrown on the ice." Aether deadpanned and Childe chuckled.

"I'll get him back to the city, be safe you two." You smiled at aether and paimon.

*
*
"That was really reckless, childe." You wrapped the last bandage around his wounds.

"I'll be fine, I wonder if teucer got home safely.."

"I'm sure he did, he had the traveler with him after all, speaking of home.. the boats will be leaving soon, best we hurry and prepare." You looked at the clock.

"Hey when we get to snezhaya we can build snow castles." Childe suggested.

"What are you? 6?" You Laughed at him, though building snow castles sounded kinda fun.

"5, thank you"

-

-

_

HELP ME IM GONNA CREAM