"For better opportunities, people tend to wait and ignore things. Maybe she felt those opportunities are useless for her. By the way, it didn't look funny"

"Ok, chill. I'll arrange cool drinks for you both. VTR Company MD is here. Wait a minute I'll be back... Wait" Naren escaped knowing Vishwa isn't looking easy. Definitely confused whether Vishwa's madness is because he said his company as useless or he mocked Malini. Possible the second one. 😂

"Avan unna mock panran nu unaku thonala?" he asks still mad at the situation

"Not new" she says and went near the couple

Mr Vishwa being Her very own idiot, walked along with her and stood near her "Not new na? Have others too mock you like this?"

She looks him "Are you serious Vishwa? Out of everything happening in our lives, you're sticking to that stupid mocking?"

"He is mocking your decisions and that didn't bother you?"

"Got used to it. They aren't gonna make any effect in my life. Let them speak, I'm going to be myself. What's the big deal"

"Sir lil closer to ma'am. Frame kulla vaanga" the photographer asked them to pose for the photo

Nithya surprisingly smiled at Vishwa and Malini curiously talking to each other, not even wishing for her marriage and a photographer had to inform them about their presence in a marriage event. 😂

Subconsciously Vishwa moved closed to Malini and they both smiled looking at the camera together and the picture clicked with a cute smiling couple pic of them with new wed couple 😍

"Vishwa enna nybagam iruka? Hello Malini en peru Nithya. Ivaru ennoda husband Vikram" Nithya teases them

"Hey Nithya" Vishwa laughs and shakes hand with her and her husband

"Akka sorry" Malini hugs her and greeted her husband.

"Rendum perum avlo interesting ah pesuriga? You know each other?"

"Nithya, she is my employee so I know her in that way"

Malini stares at him "Aama akka Bossssssss.!!! Adha ingayum vandhu velai pathi pesitu irukaru, apdi dhana Sirrrrrrr"

Nithya understood that Malini was teasing him which means they didn't talk about their work and she laughs realising it.

Vishwa smiles within his lips and looks Nithya "Happy married life di. Bro nalla paathukoga, en friend konja nut loose dha but nalla ponnu"

Vikram laughs "Kandipa bro, adha life full ah iruke tight panna"

Malini smiles and sees the cutest lil banter "Amma Appa innoru naal ungala veetla vandhu paakuren nu sonnaga"

"Ok da, nee saptu po. Vishwa kuda iruthu paathuko. Malini you go with him"

"Nan thaniyave poikren. Un friend eh neeye vachuko" Malini says and walks down

"Ava light ah apdi dha nee ethum nenachukatha da" Nithya says Vishwa nods understanding

"Therium. Nanum sapda poren. Office ku poganum. Once again happy married life di. Happy ah iru" they share a hug and he steps down to food arrangement area.

"Searching for that joker?" Vishwa asks pulling the chair for him to sit.

"Joker? Naren?" she says and sits near him

"Yes. How are you staying silent when someone's tone isn't right? I know it isn't big deal but don't encourage your time for those silly talks"

"Sincere talks kuda silar time thara matenguraga where do I react for silly talks?" she asks drinking water.

"Unaku enna dha prachanai ipa? Do you want me to inform Maaran about everything?"

"You share it to him whenever you wish. I won't force you but you could at least meet him. You can say him you will say the truth later. He ll understand you"

The moment she said to meet Maaran he looked around excitedly in thought he could be here since its their relative wedding. "He is here?" he almost stood half of his chair seat.

"Bayapadathiga he isn't here, but you can meet him day after tomorrow"

"Malini nee enna brain wash panra"

"Helping you Vishwa.....and helping my brother too. He deserves his friend at least"

"Meet panna I'll be forced to say the truth"

"Venam. He won't ask u that. I'll assure you that. Nan pesuren anna kita Vishwa"

The helper started to serve food for them and he engrossed in his thoughts. He felt Malini was right, deep inside he too wants to meet Maaran now, the 6yrs of distance was edging him to meet his friend who supported his dream so much, that friend for whom he quit his passion.

"Enna decide pannirukiga?" Malini asks while they both washes their hands after finished eating.

"Idhu seri ah varum nu thonala Malini. Vidu maa" he said and walked off from there

"Ivara enna panna Aiyoooo" Malini stamps her foot and went to meet her cousin aunty and uncle to inform that she is leaving back home.

She came out and booked for a cab and then saw Vishwa was waiting for her near his car. She smiled and stood near him

"Yaaruku waiting?" she asks

"Maaran eh epdi meet panna mudiyum? Ethavathu plan panriya?"

"Anna oda new tournament first time chennai la nadakuthu. I'm going to see his racing for the first time. He will definitely win, how about you meet him on that moment? He will be happy Vishwa"

"Movie neraiya paapiya? Dramatic ah panra. We aren't lovers"

"Not less than that 😂 Please Vishwa, I'll send you the address of the tournament. Vandhuduga. Anna will be waiting for you and yes your Ms Torture will be waiting for you"

"My Ms Torture ah? Idhu epathula iruthu?"

"Flow la vandhiruchu. Please vaanga"

"Unakaga varen maa. If even a second I feel this isn't right nan anga iruthu sollama poiduven and until I come myself to meet him, nee yarkitayum solla kudathu that I'm coming, especially to Maaran. Promise?" he extends his palm to her

"Promise. Yarkitayum solla maten" she keeps her palm over his, promising.

"Nan varen avana paaka, avan match eh paaka" he says

Malini jumps in excitement, clapping her hands in winning her battle and raises her palm for hi five with him

He smiles and hits her palm with his, "Thanks maa"

"Thanks maa" she says with lil tears bcs she felt something huge gonna happen on that event

Continued...

Naren - imagine your own wish for cast😜
Next update Friday evening 🙏🏻