I hear Taehyung gasp

Taehyung: she's so cute.

I nod and smile

Ae-ri: she's suppose to have her babies tomorrow or somewhere around that time.

The rest of Bts get up and pet her.

Jaemin: momma can you get me down I wanna see Eun.

I hear Eun bark again and run to the kitchen where jaemin is. Her and jaemin are inseparable. I put him down and Eun starts licking him. They try and play around in the kitchen.

Ae-ri: hey you both know the tule no playing in the kitchen.

Jaemin giggles and run to the living room Eun trailing behind him.

I turn the music back on

Yoongi: when did you get Eun

Ae-ri:  I got her around 2 months ago. She was a stray and I saw how she looked at jaemin so I took her in and trained her to protect jaemin. Then I found out she was pregnant and I started building a small house for the puppies in jaemins room. Which I'm not done with.

Hoseok: that's so sweet

Taehyung: I remember when I got yeontan. He was just on my door step in a little basket with a letter from Ryoto- wait you gave me? 

I smile remembering when I bought yeontan for Taehyung. I nod when he pointed at me.

Ae-ri: I knew how lonely you felt back then and I remember when you sent me a letter saying what dog you loved . So I went and delivered tannie to you.

Taehyung got up and hugged me. He kept whispering thank you.

I chuckle.

Ae-ri: Ryoto was just a code name I used to send you guys something.

I see the boys stand up and join the hug.

I laugh

Ae-ri: alright I have to finish cooking.

TIMESKIP***

9:49 PM

The boys left earlier to the living room so I could finish some surprise dishes.

I made 2 plates for each dish so there should be enough