CH 501 - CH 505

Chapter 501: The furious Yan Mo I

The lower city’s City Guards office.

The leader inside heard that there was the Hornless-men running to ask for help, and laughed out loud on the spot, "Where does the bold Hornless-men come from, go out and have a look."

After the leader came out, he first saw Yan Mo and Yuan Zhan, who were gorgeous and powerful in their clothes. He was stunned, and the scolding that was just about to exit was swallowed back. Then he saw the White-Horn clan warrior and the high intermediate level temple-servant standing not far behind the two. All the scorn and disdain on his face were calmed, the person selected to be the leader of the city Guards even if it’s through bribes can’t be a blind fool.

"You people, what do you want to do when you come to our city guard?" the leader decided to be polite to the warriors. Instead of talking to the two Hornless-men, he looked at the seemingly leading one of the White-Horn clans.

The warrior didn't make any reply. Although Sumen ordered them to help save people, they were not willing. The people who came here didn't mean they didn't need to do anything, let alone interfere in many things.

Yan Mo didn't expect these White-Horn clan people to lift a hand, let alone the leader to talk to the wrong person, “I heard that you sent someone to catch three Hornless-men, are all of them here?"

At this time, the people passing the city guard don't know what happened. The timid people see this scene and that made all the steps walking away accelerated. The brave people like the hunter rangers stop to see what happened.

As soon as Yan Mo returned to the next city temple, the news had been heard. There were many people watching them on the road. Naturally, their every move was reported by these people.

The leader turned to Yan Mo and wondered about the relationship between the temple-servant and the Hornless-men, who were the most advanced warriors of the White-Horn clan. But it seemed that the White-Horn clan didn't mean to take the place of the leader of this fray, and his tension was also gone. Although Yan Mo and Yuan Zhan were very unusual in their clothes and momentum, the people of the city guard office, even though they were very familiar with the ordinary Horn-people they are used to being high spirited, not to mention the low Horn-people.

Hearing this, the leader sneered, "Whose slave are you, dare to talk to me like this? I've caught many of the Hornless-men. Who knows what you're talking about Ah --”

Yuan Zhan slapped the leader in the face and made his face go left and right.

The onlookers felt astounded! No one expected that the Hornless-men would start hitting first, or beat the head of the city guard office mercilessly.

The crowd is agitated, and people who are afraid that things will affect them, especially the Hornless-men, are all moving far away.

The warriors at the gate of the City Guards station were all nervous after being stunned. The deputy was furious: "What are you doing? Dare to fight in the city guard office and catch them!”

Yan Mo was impatient. “A-Zhan, leave me to deal with the outside. You go inside and find them." He has no time to grind with these people.

Yuan Zhan's figure flashes and disappears.

Jiu Feng flew up, and a gust of strong wind was formed on her small wing.

The people of the City Guards station did not stand up to be beaten. Under the arrangement of the deputy and the leaders, they quickly arrayed and raised their weapons to attack Yan Mo and Jiu Feng. At the same time, they were forced to ask their identity.