CH 466 - CH 470

Chapter 466: How difficult it is to raise a son

Yan Mo finally woke up after a night's rest.

Yuan Zhan has been infusing him with energy all night long, and seeing him open his eyes, he was relieved.

"My God!" Yan Mo sat up with the support of Yuan Zhan and cussed several swearing words.

"How are you?" Yuan Zhan asked, kneeling on one knee and supporting his back.

"Fortunately, it feels just that there's something missing inside the body." Yan Mo tried to stand up.

Yuan Zhan stood up with him. "Do you still hurt?"

"Well, I can bear it."

Yuan Zhan looked patient.

When Yan Mo saw him like that, he had to turn around and comfort him, "I'm ok, really. The two boys are gone. I feel much more relaxed."

"In the future, you will lack a strong defense."

"Ha! I don't need him now." Yan Mo moved slowly.

Yuan Zhan walked slowly, holding him half by half. "You look..."

"Huh?" Yan Mo raised his face.

"It's like you have grown up a little bit." Yuan Zhan roughly compared Yan Mo's height again, "I feel that you have grown a lot taller."

"Oh? How much taller? "Yan Mo is happy, he was trying to straighten his back and compare his height with Yuan Zhan.

Although it's nice to have green onions and tender face, its low self-esteem to be shorter than to be woman. Now it's an unexpected happy event to grow tall overnight.

Yuan Zhan rubbed Yan Mo's head with his chin. His Priest Da-Ren really grew a lot this night, he had now reached to his chin.

"I've long said I'm just growing slowly!" Yan Mo is satisfied with his new height, which is about 180 now?

"It seems that Wu Guo has also inhibited in your growth to some extent." Yuan Zhan thinks that the grown-up Priest Da-Ren is also very cute. The original simple and honest youth has grown up. Maybe the most influential changed is the temperament. Now Yan Mo looked like the same person, but he is more patient and has a more vigorous outline than before.

"Of course, if he stays in me, he will absorb my nutrients. I feel like I'm going to grow taller and taller now." When people are happy, they feel refreshed. Yan Mo has walked a few steps, slowly and steadily. His spirit is also good.

"Go, look at those two little things! Did you see them? Have they changed since they came out?" Yan Mo changed his direction and went to look for the pouch Yuan Zhan left on the ground.

Yuan Zhan followed him. "I didn't watch it. I was looking after you this night."

"I think it's OK. Wu Guo would have yelled if something happened." Yan Mo picked up the pouch.

Two bratty children are finally born! That's strange!

As soon as the nursery bag was picked up, Wu Guo began to shout: "You even threw us aside for one night! Are there any parents like you who are this irresponsible? I'm afraid you didn't want to worry about us after you gave birth to us, did you! You are abusive!"

Yan Mo: "......"

Yuan Zhan held his forehead, and he heard the roar of his eldest son.

"I can tell you, don't think it's OK to give birth to us. The cultivation that follows is the most important. You must do this and that..." Wu Guo crackled and spoke, he was like turning on the machine and shutting down the guns, he didn't give the new two dads a chance to interrupt.