“I hope to win the support and compromise of the White-Horn clan through Sumen, and if possible, I hope that the White-Horn clan will try to give the Hornless-people protection in the future."

“Mo Mo, are you going to give Sumen to the White-Horn clan temple?"

"Well, he originally belongs here. It's the safest place for him to stay here, and he will learn the corresponding inheritance."

“Ah? But I told Sumen that I would take him to play in the Jiu Yuan. Sumen is very happy! Right, Sumen?”

Sumen bowed his head. He was very smart. But in nine years of confinement, he learned a lot from eavesdropping and peeping, his common sense is not even equal to a four or five-year-old child. He believed that the Jiu Feng who rescued him wanted to leave the Duke Modun far away. He was very yearning for the Jiu Yuan described in Jiu Feng’s words, but now Da-Ren of the Jiu Feng family told him he was going to leave him in the White-Horn clan temple.

Sumen didn't realize how valuable his identity was to the White-Horn clan. He was only afraid and disappointed of that he was going to be abandoned and left behind. He was also angry.

Yan Mo didn't know the inner thoughts of Sumen. He took it for granted that Sumen knew his noble identity and definitely wanted to stay in the temple to be the supreme witch. At this point, he felt that he had already explained it almost. He put down the two children, got up and gave Yuan Zhan a look.

Little White-Horn boy didn't want to step up the steps or enter the temple. He had a premonition that if he stayed after entering, he would be hard to see Jiu Feng again, and it would be hard to see other people. He is going to be locked up again.

But Yan Mo saw him standing in his place, dazed, thinking that the child was shocked by his identity, so he bent down and picked him up, holding him step by step up the steps.

There was a sudden hatred in the little White-Horn boy. How good Yan Mo was to him before, how much he hates Yan Mo now. He didn't want to go to the temple. He didn't want to be left behind. The days when he was rescued by Jiu Feng and lived with several people were the happiest days for him. He thought he could live with them for a long time. He was so looking forward to going to east continent in Jiu Feng’s mouth.

The little White-Horn boy, who rarely cried, shed tears in his eyes. He dared not let Yan Mo see the hate in his eyes, just as he dared not let the Duke Modun find any emotion in his eyes. He just lowered his head and silently dropped big tears.

Yan Mo is now very sensitive to the change of the surrounding atmosphere, and the gray mood of the White-Horn immediately infected him. He stopped at once, raised the child's chin with an empty hand, froze, wiped away his tears with his thumb, asked funny and a little distressed, "Why do you cry?"

The little White-Horn boy bit his lips and didn't speak. His nostrils were blocked by his snot, which made him very uncomfortable and he didn't want to make a sound.

Yan Mo casually fumbles a piece of soft straw paper from the space, covered the child's nose naturally and lets him blow his nose.

The little White-Horn boy suddenly felt very uncomfortable. For the first time in his life, he had self-consciousness and turned his head willfully and refused to let Yan Mo wipe his tears and nose.

Jiu Feng looked up and said, "Sumen, are you crying?" he thinks it's funny to watch other people's children shed tears. The little said that as he was holding Yan Mo's thigh and crawling up.

Yuan Zhan quickly slipped him over.

The two dolls in the pouch began to force the lid open again to see what happened outside.