In the sky, all the arrows that shot at Mo Da-Ren suddenly stopped a foot away from Mo Da-Ren, and then fell to the ground. --Strength comes from the reward given to him by The Guide: during the exertion of willpower, no power or attack can interrupt him or hurt him.

And the arrows that hit other Hornless-men also lose their power when they touch their clothes.

The Hornless-men were at a loss, and then someone called out Crazy: "It's Mo Da-Ren! It's Mo Da-Ren protecting us! Ancestor God! The Ancestor God has come to bless us! God sent Da-Ren blessed us! We will not die! Not dead! "

"Kill!"

"Kill the Hornless-men!"

Yuan Zhan suddenly appeared in front of the Hornless-men. He took off the horn hanging on his waist and blew it. After a loud and clear short horn, the tall man raised The Ink Murder and shouted: "Ancestor God blessed us! Get up! Kill the enemy with me! Kill! "

Yuan Zhan rushed to the Horn-people army. The Hornless people have a leader, and when they find that Mo Da-Ren is protecting them. At last, they are no longer in a mess as before. Their courage and thirst for revenge for all those years of suppression were born from the bottom of their hearts.

The Horn-people who used to look down on them and abuse them in the past are just like this. They will bleed as if they were injured, and scream as if they were dead.

Their armor is powerful and their weapons are sharp, but the Hornless-men are blessed by ancestors and protected by Mo Da-Ren. They will never be afraid again!

There are still some people who are afraid of the Horn-men, some who can't get up when they are paralyzed on the ground, but most of them are red eyed at this time, waving bone spears and killing the enemy regardless of anything coming at them.

When they find out that the Horn-people can't really hurt them, but their weapons can do harm to them, these hornless people went cookie crazy. They don't care that their weapons are sharp and tough enough. They will go to rob the enemy's weapons after the bone spear breaks. At this time, they have unlimited courage!

In the same way, the Horn-people are crazy, crazy and oblivious.

"What's going on? Why these Hornless-men not dying?"

"I've cut him seven or eight, why is he still alive!"

"These Hornless-men have become demons! Immortal demon! Pan'a God, give them punishment! "

"That witch! He must be the witch from Demon Abyss! With bone treasure! Kill him with bone! "

"God Pan'a Above. The temple-servant, let the temple-servant remove their magic! Come on! "

"Use bone treasure!" ordered the head of Horn-people. In fact, without the leader's order, many of the Horn-warriors have used bone treasure to attack the Hornless-men.

Some of their weapons are originally bone treasure, some of them have flame, some of them have corrosiveness effect, and some of them can spray poison

But these additional capabilities are also invalid when encountering those Hornless-men! No harm fell to those Hornless-men!

In the air, fire, ice arrow, venom and wind blade fly in disorder.

The Hornless-men first dodged in fear, then beat their chests excitedly and shouted.

Yan Mo calculates the time silently.

The Hornless-men rushed frantically to the enemy.

The Horn-people lost their usual calmness and even couldn't exert their usual fighting power. --Who can remain calm in the face of an immortal enemy? It didn't take long for the battle to resume fighting, but the Horn-warriors all felt like they had a day and night of fatigue, which was not from the body, but from the spirit!