10 │lies, secrets, and a hidden romance

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

LIES, SECRETS, AND A HIDDEN ROMANCE

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦..𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘧𝘵𝘢 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

"𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫" Raina called out as she walked into his room, finding him holding a plate of mini lava cakes.

Raina squealed as she rushed towards him, took a lava cake that was being held by a skewer, from the plate bringing it up her mouth, and hummed in delight at the sweet flavor of chocolate.

A throat clearing brought her back from her thoughts and she saw Aleksander looking at her in amusement, "That was mine you know."

Raina shrugged, getting another piece and stuffing it into her mouth, moaning at the creamy goodness.

Aleksander placed the plate down on the table, "You have cream on your lips," he dabbed her bottom lip with his thumb as she stared at him through her long lashes.

"Keep looking at me like that and we might not end up going to the Winter Fete at all" he muttered distractedly, eyes set on hers.

Raina grinned, running her fingers across his chest, shoulders until they intertwined on the back of his neck, "I don't mind."

Aleksander hummed, "Well apparently Genya would be furious if I were to make you late for your dress fitting."

Raising her eyebrows, "I thought the great General Kirigan would be fearless," she teased.

"Genya's seems to be glaring at me whenever you're with me though, so better not upset her," he said as he quickly pecked her cheek, letting his arms fall from her waist causing her to frown.

He was never the one to decline her offer? What's going on?

After a few more minutes, Raina walked out leaving Aleksander to stare at her retreating figure in guilt. He sits on his chair, running a hand through his hair letting out a frustrated groan. How do I tell her what had happened when Alina had visited him?