02 │ maly

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

MALY

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘏𝘮𝘮, 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘺 - 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘺, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

━𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐘, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

She does NOT want to be here.

"Get out".

"I have been waiting for 10 minutes standing like an idiot Raina, if you do not get out of this carriage, I will drag you out" grumbled Ivan.

Raina rolled her eyes, clearly amused and finding it impossible for Ivan to do something like that. "And if you do drag me out then you will have to face your precious general."

Ivan sighed, fed up as he stood in front of a carriage in the blazing heat while everyone else looked at him as if he was an idiot. He muttered incoherently to himself then said, "How about this, if you do not get out, I will-". 

Until a voice interrupted, "Come on now Raina, dinner's ready"

The voice belonging to General Kirigan. 

Ivan straightens his back while clearing his throat.

"They have those tiny lava cakes right?" Raina asked as she hopped out of the carriage with the help of the general and took a couple of steps into Kribirsk.

As the general and Raina made their way in the front, Ivan scoffed, shaking his head as if he was annoyed even though you could see his lips twitch the slightest way upwards.

"All it took was lava cakes..."

□ □ □