04 │ breaking light

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

BREAKING LIGHT

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

━𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒.

Fear is an illusion. An illusion that is currently shadowed and shown by Alina Starkov.

As soon as 2 pairs of footsteps were heard, the entire tent became silent. Attention solely on the two girls, Raina Hart, and the supposed sun summoner.

Grisha's on the sidelines, some still in shock as to what had occurred while others either stared at the girls on one side of the tent or General Kirigan who's at the other side.

Aleksander's back was facing the other way then he slowly and dramatically turned around. Aleksander assessed the sun summoner's face before letting his eyes trail along her hand that was clutching Raina's arm.

He then faced Raina and as their eyes met, he subtly motioned her with his chin to stand with him. Raina silently sighed knowing that if she were to not follow him, he would turn this matter into a big fuss. 

She gently removed Alina's tight grip over her arm although as soon as she had done that, Alina used both of her hands to hold onto Raina's arm, her head shaking and eyes begging not to leave.

"It will be okay", whispered Raina with a gentle yet hesitant smile.

Aleksander who had caught this interaction cleared his throat rather loudly, leaving Alina no choice but to let go. Raina gave Alina another smile before moving towards the other side of the tent where Aleksander was leaning against the table. 

She stood beside him as he ordered Alina, "Come closer".

Although fear was trailing across Alina's body and all she could manage was to take a slight step towards the general before completely stopping.