Chapter - 43 Settling In

Depuis le début

"I need words, Avneet," he said in a husky tone in her ear. He leaned back wishing to look at a flustered Avneet and he was not disappointed at all. She opened her mouth to say something.

"I-um..y-you..uh-" she stuttered as her mind went totally blank. She cleared her throat looking away from his strong gaze making him smirk at her.

Yes. With me." she said in confidence looking in his eyes but her wavering tone and red cheeks gave her away. He looked at her lips and suddenly she became hyper-aware of their situation. They were standing very close. If he moved an inch near her, their chests would be touching. She bit her lower lip nervously and his eyes darkened a bit. He brought his hand up and cupped her cheek. He pulled out her lip from the grasp of her teeth with his thumb and found it swollen and red. He held back a groan.

"I'm going to kiss you," he warned in a strained tone before his other hand wrapped around her waist pulling her flush against him and making her gasp. Her hands placed over his chest. He looked at her eyes and back to her lips which were parted and inviting him and he didn't waste another second.

His lips came crashing down on hers in a desperate frenzy. She was still for a second but joined him soon after. Both kissing each other in desperation and need. He licked the seam of her lower lip demanding entrance and she gave it to him. Their tongue colliding making her moan into his mouth and he let out a soft growl tightening his grip on her waist. He adjusted her face in a better angle and dove for a deeper kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

They kissed until they were satisfied. Soon their kiss became slow and passionate. Both of his hands were holding her waist and she was holding his face with her hands. She pulled away slowly breathing heavily. He leaned his forehead on hers. No one opened their eyes just enjoying the presence of each other. She dropped her hands from his face to his chest and they opened their eyes. He smiled lovingly at her and brushed his thumb on her swollen lower lip. He again gave her a long smooch taking her breath away.

"I love you," he whispered over her lips and pulled away. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were pink. She opened her eyes and looked up at him only to find him smiling softly at her.

"I love you too," she said with a small and warm smile. He grinned widely as his heart thudded inside. He will never get over this.

"Get changed into something comfortable, okay sweetheart?" he asked kissing her head. She sighed in content and nodded her head.

"Okay," she mumbled and turned to her luggage and he did the same. Avneet changed in the bathroom and did her night routine. When she came out she found him already in the bed. Shirtless.

She widened her eyes in surprise. She took in the great view. She wanted to stop but was too late. His muscles were bulging. His perfect figure had her in trance. 'And those abs...' she thought drooling in her mind. She loved how he looked. She gulped as her throat went dry.

"Want some water?" Siddharth asked her suddenly. Her eyes snapped upwards connecting with his.

"Huh? N-no thanks," she said coming out of her not-so-decent thoughts. She looked away from his alluring body. She sighed in relief as Siddharth didn't notice her checking him out.

"Why are you standing there?" he asked in a confused tone as he sat up. She looked at him after taking in a breath.

"W-why are you sh-shirtless?" she asked stuttering. He looked down at his body and back at her.

"Oh well, I can't sleep with a shirt on. It makes me uncomfortable," he said with a shrug. She gulped and nodded slowly. She couldn't escape this. 'How am I suppose to sleep beside him with him being shirtless? Haye Rabba, please mujhe rakhsha karna.' she prayed inwardly as she walked towards the bed reluctantly. (Oh God, please save me.)