Chapter - 18 What Was That?!

Knock knock

Avneet woke up. But didn't open her eyes.

Knock knock

She took her phone. 5am. She furrowed her eyebrows.

Knock knock

"Yes?" her voice husky from the sleep.

"Time for training. Get up." he replied. She groaned lightly.

"But it is 5am!" she whined. Siddharth rolled his eyes.

"Exactly. You've class at 9am. This is the perfect time to start." he said voice emotionless. Avneet rolled her eyes at him. It had been three days since the ball. Siddharth and Avneet had made a schedule as per her day. They decided to start from today. Siddharth was excited for some weird reason. This was the first time he would be giving someone training. He didn't want to injure her at any cost. But he would do his best to teach her some self defence tricks.

Avneet rolled out of bed. She rushed to her washroom and splashed cold water into her face to get rid of the remaining sleepiness. Which worked well. She didn't bother showering right now because she will have to shower again in few hours. She went into her closet and wondered what should she wear today.

(Avneet's outfit)

(Avneet's outfit)

After sometime she decided on this and tied up her hair into a high ponytail. Then she rushed to the living room. She noticed Siddharth was nowhere to be seen. She shrugged and made herself a light but healthy breakfast. After eating she went outside to have fresh air. And to her surprise she noticed Siddharth there. Working out. Shirtless.

She widened her eyes. Mouth agape. His back was towards her. She could see his muscles flexing when he lifted a heavy weight. Yes, he brought a few of his workout instruments from his home.

(You guys didn't think that he would live without working out, did you? 😉)

Avneet couldn't let herself move from her place. It was as if her legs were stuck. She gulped hard. 'Oh my dear god! This is a view I can never be bored with.' she mentally awed.

Siddharth on the other hand was lost in his workout routine. He didn't notice her. As it was very early and there was not much people around, he didn't bother going shirtless. Soon he felt someone's burning gaze. He turned slowly. It was Avneet. He then noticed that she was looking at his figure. He raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but smirk. 'Oh, looks like someone is enjoying the view.' he thought smugly. His ego flew up to the sky thinking she likes his figure.

(Aww, he is cute.😂)

He put down the weights and slowly walked up to her. When he reached close enough he could see her mouth agape, cheeks pink and wide eyes. He shook his head smiling slightly. He snapped his fingers in front of her face making her jump. He almost laughed but didn't. She looked into his eyes and her cheeks burned form blushing. She looked down and slowly took a step back. She knew she had been caught drooling over her bodyguard. She mentally groaned. She felt so embarrassed that she wanted to dig a hole and jump into it.