•Rᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ•

(Short chapter)

*wheels pov*

It's been a few days since (Y/N) fell unconscious at Thunder Doom's HQ. I haven't slept since, waiting for her wake up. She's my best friend and I never got the chance to tell her how I actually feel. I got up to grab a cup of juice.

The Heroics HQ gave us a little hangout spot near the HQ. I've been staying here with (Y/N) along with the others.

I walked into the kitchen to Wildcard and Missy flirting with each other.

"If you're going to make out do it somewhere else!" I groaned and they both blushed. They walked off to do whatever they do, while I saw Slo-mo and Guppy watching some kids movie together. I smiled at them and continued pouring my juice. When I heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

"Guys?" The voice of (Y/N) asked. She came into viewing and smiled but collapsed on the floor. I caught her before she hit the ground. That's when everyone came running.

"(Y/N). You aren't going to be able to walk for a while. Noodles, can you get my old wheel chair?" I asked him and nodded.

"I'm going to need Guppy's help though." Guppy followed him along and I sat (Y/N) down on the kitchen stools.

"What happened?" She asked putting her head on my shoulder.

"Well, after Thunder Doom, you hit yourself with your powers and got knocked out for a few days." I responded to her.

"And my mom? She's dead isn't she?" She asked, tears building up at the brim of her eyes. I nodded and she started bawling into my chest. I held her while everyone went to go do there own things. Noodles and Guppy came back with my wheel chair and I thanked them.

"C'mon, (Y/N)" I told her and helped her get on. I showed her how to use it and the features the iPad has.

"Seems easy enough. How am I going to get up the stairs?" y/n asked.

(I'm getting lazy)

"That's we're the cool part comes in. The building Granada made for us comes with so many features. This button turns the stairs into some sort of slide. There's a button at the top as well." y/n nodded and I led her to our shared room.

"This is our room, feel free to do anything, I don't really care and as far as I know you will do it anyway."

"You know me too well." She smiled and got on her bed.

"How's everyone else." She asked me

"Good. Missy and Wildcard have been getting along to well, if you know what I mean." y/n laughed and laughed with her. She looked so happy.

Sorry for this somewhat short chapter, I rlly need to update the rest of my books.