•Tʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ Dᴏᴏᴍ•

(WHEELS POV)

I woke up to a blaring alarm. I tried getting up, but for some reason, I couldn't. I looked next to me and saw...

I blushed and tried to pull her off of me

I blushed and tried to pull her off of me. She wouldn't wake up.

"Ray. Ray, wake up!" I whisper yelled, using her superhero name.

"Hm. What?" She hummed. She heard the alarm and immediately got up.

"Hurry up and get dressed." She told me.

"What? Why?" I asked confused

"Just get dressed." I nodded and grabbed my clothing, changing in the bathroom while she changed in her room.

She knocked three times which told me she was done.

"Lock all the windows." She told me. I nodded and locked the windows in her room, her bathroom, her parents room and bathroom, the hallway windows then the hallway bathroom windows.

"WAKE GUPPY UP AND TELL HER TO GET DRESSED." She yelled from downstairs. I went to Guppy's room and woke her up locking her windows as well.

(Y/N)S POV

This usually happened when mom and dad left for a mission. I ran downstairs shutting the alarm off and pressing a button locking off all places that you could enter from downstairs. I closed the blinds and pressed a button on the intercom in the kitchen.

"Mom? Dad? What's going on?" I asked them.

"We had an unexpected mission. We're sending the rest of the Junior Heroics to the house. Stay safe hun. We love you." They said. I was left here shocked.

"Wait. What!? Mom? Dad!" I yelled to no answer. What I didn't notice was Wheels behind me.

"We're not safe. We need to hide out in my room until the others get here." I said and we ran back up stairs getting Guppy with us as well.

I began getting into the house cameras along with the locks.

I had programmed this high technology tv.