“We won’t be going anywhere, where there will be people.” He looked at her “Unless you’re not comfortable being on your own with me. We can put it off until tomorrow and get Abby to come with us?”

She thought about it for a moment “No, I need to get out of the house, If I don’t may end up spending the rest of my life hiding in here. Just let me go get my shoes.” She said jumping up from her seat.

“So where are we going?” Lucy asks after they had been driving for about thirty minutes. They were headed out of town, and as far as Lucy knew there wasn’t really anything but the woods out this way.

Smiling over at her Hayden replies, “It’s a surprise”

“Can I at least have clue?” She asks bouncing in here seat unable to hold in her excitement.

Hayden laughs at her “You’re cute when you're excited”

She looked away from him as she blushed a bright red. “Whatever, stop trying to change the subject”

“I wasn’t” He said laughing “I was just stating a fact, and you already it’s a surprise and I’m not telling you.”

She sighed “You’re not even going to give me a clue?” She looked at him. He surprised her when he reached over and took her hand in his.

“No, no clues sorry” He squeezed her hand gently “Is this ok?”

“It’s fine” She said distracted by the electric current she always felt when he touched her.

Eventually Hayden pulls the car off the main road and onto a dirt road that was surrounded by trees. After driving for about ten minutes they reach the end of the road. Turning off the ignition, he jumps out of the car and runs around to Lucy door opening it for her to get out. “Where almost there.” He said taking hold of Lucy hand and leading her towards a small dirt pathway .

“Almost where?” She asked a little disappointed “There’s nothing out here but trees.”

“You’ll see.” He said as they walked down the dirt path unit it opened up to a shady patch of soft luscious green grass and the most beautiful waterfall she had ever seen.

“Wow” She said staring at the waterfall “I can’t believe this is here. It’s beautiful.”

“I thought you might like it.” He said as he walked over to a blue blanket that laid on the ground. Lucy wondered where it had come from but then noticed a wicker basket sat beside it, she realized Hayden had brought her here for a picnic.